• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Okay then.....

image.php

FyreWulff

Yep.

It was why I was glad that another developer explicitly went "even if this wasn't intended, we're still specifically saying we don't condone that shit at all". Those twerps like to sit in that vacuum of deniability that people create with the "ignore and they'll go away" shit

LotusHD

Banned
Iron Fist dropped the bar so low, I think most of the early 90's hero films look good.

Lol, it really was that bad.

---

Also, I find it hilarious how in Inhumans, they manage to nerf/incapacitate nearly all of the protagonists in the first two episodes. Even the dog ain't safe bruh

D i Z

Lol, it really was that bad.

---

Also, I find it hilarious how in Inhumans, they manage to nerf/incapacitate nearly all of the protagonists in the first two episodes. Even the dog ain't safe bruh

That way they don't even have to actually do anything. Might as well throw stock footage up.

Taking next week off, if you need me you know where to find me.

At the Revolutionary War museum looking at photos of your childhood friends, crying and holding a paper bag with a bottle of 350 year old whiskey in it that you take one shot of every year to celebrate the days of yore when you sat around together singing this before that hack John Denver stole it from you one day when he visited the same museum and fatefully heard you singing it to yourself while collapsed in front of an exhibit on cannonballs, one arm holding you up against the glass?

Johndoey

Banned
He's on a hunt for the remote McD's to get the last of the sauce. One last shot at that retirement fund.

Pictured here enjoying the spoils:
2iQrJu7.jpg

--
As much as I loved 2049, Good Time is my favorite film of the year, can't wait to get a copy so I can show it to other people.
r4Okd90.jpg

--
Trump administration releases hard-line immigration principles, threatening deal on ‘dreamers'

The administration's wish list includes the funding of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, a crackdown on the influx of Central American minors and curbs on federal grants to ”sanctuary cities," according to a document distributed to Congress and obtained by The Washington Post.

The demands were quickly denounced by Democratic leaders in Congress who had hoped to forge a deal with President Trump to protect younger immigrants, known as ”dreamers," who were brought to the United States illegally as children. Trump announced plans last month to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, an Obama-era program that had provided two-year work permits to the dreamers that Trump called ”unconstitutional."
The list released by the administration, however, would represent a major tightening of immigration laws. Cuts to legal immigration also are included. And, while Democrats have called for a path to citizenship for all dreamers, a group estimated at more than 1.5 million, a White House aide said Sunday night the administration is "not interested in granting a path to citizenship" in a deal to preserve the DACA program.

”The administration can't be serious about compromise or helping the Dreamers if they begin with a list that is anathema to the Dreamers, to the immigrant community and to the vast majority of Americans," Schumer and Pelosi said in a joint statement Sunday evening. ”We told the President at our meeting that we were open to reasonable border security measures ... but this list goes so far beyond what is reasonable. This proposal fails to represent any attempt at compromise."

Ugh, feel like I'm never getting out of my mom's crib. Can't get a license without insurance, can't get insurance without a car, and can't get a car without the license, and my mom's insurance company won't let me be added. I finally make enough money to start saving up, but the door's closed on me.

Soooo,

Anyone hear about the stripper that posted the video of the Miami Dolphins' O line coacb snorting coke and tell her he wanna lick her cha cha?

And she did it in protest for what is happening to Colin K?

Man, NFL is soooo messy. Always has been, but this year, whew!

Top Bottom