• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

What is it...3 trailers in and Justice League is doing nothing for me. Just the whole package form premise, to visuals, to chemistry has come across to me personally as so stiff. And this is from a stalwart fan of MoS (& the Batman portions of BvS).

I actually didn't like the TDK trilogy much. The joker was the only thing good from any of them

I liked Carrie Kelly as well

5776090-img_0770.png

I was actually talking about the TDKR comic, but The Dark Knight Rises was a complete mess.

The comic is a trilogy too (sadly)

Johndoey

Banned
I issue with the romance is the first time those two characters meet she steals one of his mothers prized possessions, kicks his cane from under him, shoots off a quick insult then bails and that's a decent chunk of their interaction in the movie. They have zero chemistry and no reason to want to get together.

I’m going to Afropunk next week and I’ve never been to a concert let alone a music festival. Anybody got any tips or recommendations in general while I’m in Atl? Already got a room and transportation.

I'm going to Afropunk next week and I've never been to a concert let alone a music festival. Anybody got any tips or recommendations in general while I'm in Atl? Already got a room and transportation.

have a hat and/or wear sunscreen, bring cash so you don't stand in ATM lines, food lines will be long so eat beforehand. have fun b/c no one will care what you do unless you aren't having fun

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/interactive/2014/04/us/hank-aaron-anniversary/media/images/dear-mr-n.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/interactive/2014/04/us/hank-aaron-anniversary/media/images/dear-mr-president.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

them nikka's got classics to HA's beats

I’m going to Afropunk next week and I’ve never been to a concert let alone a music festival. Anybody got any tips or recommendations in general while I’m in Atl? Already got a room and transportation.

Have fun relax, talk to people and enjoy the city as well as the concert. I recommend the Georgia Aquarium to wind down in if you have time.

Today i learned there is 30 black guys in the NHL. And one of them raised their hands during the anthem.

Wow, there are that many? Props to the hockey brothers.

And yeah, we've pretty much conceded baseball to our Latino and AfroLatino brethren. Only one black man has taken a knee, Bruce Maxwell, and he plays for Oakland, so he's not going against the grain as much as a Boston Red Sox player would be.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Kneeling doesn't have the same meaning any more. I'm sure he'll do something else while standing

Yeah, I highly doubt he’s been “broken” as some of these twitter comments are spinning it.

Yeah, when Bill Maher took a knee it completely lost all meaning.

He said that back in March tbh

He was just happy his message got across and created a change.
seems legit. Time will tell.

My Top Favorite Batman TAS Episodes

• The Demon's Quest
  • Trial
  • Harley's Holiday
  • If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?
  • Old Wounds
  • Beware The Creeper
  • House and Garden
  • Joker's Favor
  • Zatanna

Top Bottom