• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Onemic

...hate to say it, but he's not wrong. On average black/latino kids grow up in more single parent households than asians or whites, which can of course lead to less of an active involvement in the kids life.

The problem with the post is that he chalks it up to only that, when there are of course many other factors that lead to the way things are now.

See I was going to ask what happened when I was at work. Then I see another controversy thread but this time is with Asian Americans?

What's going on with the OT lately

...hate to say it, but he's not wrong. On average black/latino kids grow up in more single parent households than asians or whites, which can of course lead to less of an active involvement in the kids life.

The problem with the post is that he chalks it up to only that, when there are of course many other factors that lead to the way things are now.

Yeah I was just talking about the way he phrased it. I definitely have experience with blacks who only have one parent.

Satch

Banned
What do you guys think about Disney putting out a $300 million family flick about a heroic CSA soldier?

I don't find myself too fond of the idea of glorification of the Confederacy or its soldiers.

Especially while we still have people that don't understand what their role in the Civil War was beyond "States' rights."

I don't find myself too fond of the idea of glorification of the Confederacy or its soldiers.

Especially while we still have people that don't understand what their role in the Civil War was beyond "States' rights."

I agree with not glorifying the institution of the Confederacy. I would watch a movie about a soldier though.

Just an amendment: whether you give or not, you shouldn't expect or allow anyone to go down on ya if you haven't cleaned it up. That fishy surprise is not what's up...and I assume neither are musty balls.

"clean it up, clean it up, clean it up...so I can beat it up, beat it up, beat it up... "

Hey now let's not act like the balls shouldn't get a good wash. It doesn't smell like roses down there either.

So I was having a discussion with our white receptionist yesterday about black mans and white woman, so I was saying between my guys, I'm the only one who goes down on chicks- and more notably- down on them the first time we sleep together (providing she's not a random I met in a club/bar)

So I told her about this Sizzla song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9zvZzRHYtk) and the general negative perception of sodomy and going down on chicks with us black mans and she was shocked!

So am I wrong here? Is it different for you American guys when you mean girls? (any race)

yeah, there's like 1000 dancehall songs about not eating puss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxeb3yg0Ck

around my age it's not even 50/50 but the younger generation isn't really sticking with the no oral movement.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Red flags?

when the princess and the frog came out, there were a lot of people citing various different reasons why they werent going to see the movie. some even stating that it didnt have the spirit of previous disney animated films( which is insulting given that home on the range, treasure planet and brother bear encompass that "spirit") amongst other lame reasons. it was irritating as hell, and i eventually stopped asking people if they were planning to see it.

justjohn

Ah, I gotcha now.

I encountered similar things with RED TAILS. People would try to explain their lack of enthusiasm with non-racist complaints that could be legitimate, until you realize that they don't extend those concerns to movies without black casts.

-It's just like that HBO movie that came out 15 years ago! (ignores remakes, sequels, adaptations, etc)

-It's not even a true story. (Neither is INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS)
How hard is it to say i simply will not watch this movie because it doesnt interest me. i dont know why they have to somehow justify their reasons.

Imm0rt4l

i'm just amazed at how social media has affected us all. i mean, random 10 year olds know about Kony and his crimes pretty much ... overnight.

It's funny because I was watching a skweezy video on kony and he said this facebook generation is all about looking good to their friends. But it's amazing nonetheless, despite whatever feigned passion there may be.

Get a bigger shower.

I was actually referring to it being hard for me to finish the job myself when I'm in a shower, let alone by a chick(though I can't say I've had the pleasure in a shower anyways so what do I know). I think it's a combination of hot water stimulating your whole body and standing.

I was actually referring to it being hard for me to finish the job myself when I'm in a shower, let alone by a chick(though I can't say I've had the pleasure in a shower anyways so what do I know). I think it's a combination of hot water stimulating your whole body and standing.

Let a chick try. Believe me.

Slayven

I missed out on all this Kony stuff, when I saw the title thread I thought it was some stupid MLP shit. Now that I caught up I wish I kept moving.

Holy Crap

When did rap videos start getting good again? They sucked heavily for awhile there but I feel as if the they have slowly gotten good again. Big Sean's Dance, Breezy's Look at me now. I ain't even mad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Holy Crap

When did rap videos start getting good again? They sucked heavily for awhile there but I feel as if the they have slowly gotten good again. Big Sean's Dance, Breezy's Look at me now. I ain't even mad.

I liked late 90s/early 2000s music videos :(

I feel old.

RedSwirl

That last controversy thread just came out of some ignorance, but the fact that it exists at least shows the desire to learn, which is good.

DominoKid

So I was having a discussion with our white receptionist yesterday about black mans and white woman, so I was saying between my guys, I'm the only one who goes down on chicks- and more notably- down on them the first time we sleep together (providing she's not a random I met in a club/bar)

So I told her about this Sizzla song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9zvZzRHYtk) and the general negative perception of sodomy and going down on chicks with us black mans and she was shocked!

So am I wrong here? Is it different for you American guys when you mean girls? (any race)

i've never been thrilled about eating pussy but if that's what she wants it doesnt seem so unreasonable. it aint something that i get excited for but it aint so bad.
even though i expect oral regardless. "i dont do that" is not an acceptable answer.

among my boys, im probably the most open minded as far as eating pussy goes.

Top Bottom