• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

$hawty

Banned
Got into Morehouse everybody.

Congrats! Please go, you'll thank me later. Best years of my life by far. Graduated in 09 from there. Both of my brothers went there too. If you're not a lame you'll have access to some of the baddest women on earth (spelman, clark, g-state, ATL in general)

Also, what are your scholarly interests? I would advise you to choose a major that can land you a nice paying job straight out. Morehouse is a Wall Street factory so if you major in Business/Economics and do well, you'll be hooked up. My brother was making 6-figs at 21. You can't go wrong with Engineering/Biology/Chemistry either. Lemme know.

Hey Black GAF, may I ask you a question?

Are yoga pants the best thing to happen since daisy dukes?

I'm pretty sure there's a website out there dedicated to chicks in yoga pants

it's probably amazing

edit: oh, there it is

http://girlsinyogapants.com/

and yes, it is amazing

031412-004.jpg

Jesus...

hwalker84

Congrats! Please go, you'll thank me later. Best years of my life by far. Graduated in 09 from there. Both of my brothers went there too. If you're not a lame you'll have access to some of the baddest women on earth (spelman, clark, g-state, ATL in general)

Also, what are your scholarly interests? I would advise you to choose a major that can land you a nice paying job straight out. Morehouse is a Wall Street factory so if you major in Business/Economics and do well, you'll be hooked up. My brother was making 6-figs at 21. You can't go wrong with Engineering/Biology/Chemistry either. Lemme know.

:( Why did I choose Tennessee State University :( Man I hated that place.

LOL

My dad had to fix up a baseball net for my brother yesterday. Of course, he didn't get all the parts neccesary, so he had to "nigga-rig" it, with some ducktape and plywood
KuGsj.gif

Congrats my fellow Morehouse Brother!

You guys see this yet?
KuGsj.gif

Csazsl.jpg

90% of me hates the shit stain that came up with this. 10% of me admires their ingenuity.

I have a feeling we'll be enduring worse than this as all the racists and the ignorant right come to the realization that barring a serious misstep, Barack Obama will be in office for the next 4 3/4 years.

Slayven

90% of me hates the shit stain that came up with this. 10% of me admires their ingenuity.

I have a feeling we'll be enduring worse than this as all the racists and the ignorant right come to the realization that barring a serious misstep, Barack Obama will be in office for the next 4 3/4 years.

I would have more respect if they people would just admit they hate Obama because he is black. Instead of the roundabout reasons they come up with.

I hate onions with a passion, but I don;t use shit like "onions are really just lazy scallions" or some shit.

Slayven

Caught myself from making a stupid thread. Charlize Theron just adopted a black baby, and I was going to post a thread asking if black kids adopted by rich white people might experience culture shock later in life.

Caught myself from making a stupid thread. Charlize Theron just adopted a black baby, and I was going to post a thread asking if black kids adopted by rich white people might experience culture shock later in life.

Remember the last thread you made during black history month and how that turned out.

Good call, but realistically they would probably become a rapper, get hyped up, and catch a body like that.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

man.... you saved yourself some heartache.

Top Bottom