• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

I'd say so. In the same way that Ricky Ross' enterprise was a successful black business. Tearing down the community for personal profit is evidently quite lucrative.

lol, Moms gonna Mom.

I grew up in yhe burbs man...I knew my mom was different when me and my friend Bernie got into a fight with some racists at a baseball game..

His mom came to the office and said "Bernie are you okay?Let's get you some food and talk aboit this later"

Next thing I hear is the death yell of a motherfucking yeti saying "where is my son!!" and then getting smacked upside my head and screamed at all the way down the hallway...all the way home....and when pops said "hey give him a break" she countered with "you better shut your damn mouth Pete" and raised hell on him...

And she is a damn doctor..

Was over in that WSHH beatdown thread and was reading about the owner of the site Lee 'Q' O'Denat

Could WSHH be considered a successful black 'business' O'Denat is apparently making some serious money off of the site from ads and the people who pay to show videos.

100934_xhzaxfj2zh97a_fgd6f.jpg

not only a successful black business, but a great counter to the "no snitching" mentality, as videos posted there are somehow not counted as "snitching" and are instead viewed as entertainment.

Slayven

I want to do a Gaf fieldtrip. Just take certain members to hang at the barber shop, a nice Sunday supper, and a few other things.

satchwar is gone and DevoxTimedog forever.

We need another

BlackGAF...we must enter GirlGAF and recruit them into our society.

You first, spindashing

Bleepey

I'd say so. In the same way that Ricky Ross' enterprise was a successful black business. Tearing down the community for personal profit is evidently quite lucrative.

lol, Moms gonna Mom.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Rick Ross, his bullshit mafiosa rap pisses me of so much more than the genre has in the past. I feel I am getting too old, luxury rap is starting to really grate on me. Surprisingly I like Flo Rida since he focuses more on partying.

LowerLevel

Satchwar is still alive and well, just not on GAF. She criticized me for recently getting hooked on SNSD. Possibly rightfully so.

Not cool, GAF-Sis. :(

Try not to feel too bad. I cruised the forum a while back and clicked on the "Gee" video. Kinda catchy, nice video, then it stuck. But the best part is my just about to be 2 year old daughter loves it. Likes all faster tempo songs really. So I obtained a copy and a few more different songs. It's always good to have a happy toddler in the back seat for a decent length car ride. To be honest, they (SNSD) have a handful
like 3 or 4
of nice songs, but some just don't cut it for me. Shortly after I left the Navy, I was into K/J-pop/"hip-hop" with Jinusean and Drunken Tiger but left it alone, now Salazar and Phono started to bring me back in...

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Rick Ross, his bullshit mafiosa rap pisses me of so much more than the genre has in the past. I feel I am getting too old, luxury rap is starting to really grate on me. Surprisingly I like Flo Rida since he focuses more on partying.

Lol, I was actually thinking about the real Ricky Ross but I guess the same could be said for commercial product rapper too. Surprisingly, women love the man (the rapper).

Onemic

That was assault?

And smh at the youtube comments.

but when else would i have a chance to put "I am that nigger" in a thread title?

i for one am relieved that she will get notified when the perp that assaulted her is released... wouldn't want her to be caught off guard again.

I'm actually interested in what the replies would be. After my thread, you can do whatever you please.

Dabanton

Jennifer Lawrence is without a doubt my favorite Hollywood white girl remember watching X Men first Class and saying damm at her body in that movie.

article-0-12ad16f7000v8ubc.jpg

Lets hope they don't force her to go on the 'hollywood diet'

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Of course they will, enjoy it while it lasts.

I remember seeing her wearing some 60's era skirt with those hips and going....hnnnnnnng!

Top Bottom