• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

DominoKid

Yunsung's moves are better anyway even if he's a cornball.
and im not losing sleep over fucking link and spawn. smart people bought the ps2 one anyway cause heihachi is awesome.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hockey...do you fuck w/ it?

I don't except for the playoffs. My boys are clowning me cause I'm bandwagoning Philly cause they're the only team I've seen w/ a black player (Wayne Simmons) this playoffs. It also helps that they're punking Crosby

I'm Canadian so I was born with this love.

oh man I'm not even gonna try and post on that rape thread, you'd think everybody down here was a rapist by all the so called stats that are being thrown around

Reading about Magibon and Boxxy makes me love and fear the power of the Internet...or rather, the power of girls on the Internet.

...or rather, the almighty collective thirst of the Internet.

Also, what's good Negro-Age?

Dabanton

hqdefault0xu73.jpg

Dabanton

Was over in that WSHH beatdown thread and was reading about the owner of the site Lee 'Q' O'Denat

Could WSHH be considered a successful black 'business' O'Denat is apparently making some serious money off of the site from ads and the people who pay to show videos.

100934_xhzaxfj2zh97a_fgd6f.jpg

I'm a 35 year old man with a wife and two kids and mama just called and yelled at me like an 8 year old for missing uncle Jamal's BBQ....my dad is white and he said "well son if you had to work you had to work" and now he is in some shit...

There's some real culture for.you...never fuck with mama.

Was over in that WSHH beatdown thread and was reading about the owner of the site Lee 'Q' O'Denat

Could WSHH be considered a successful black 'business' O'Denat is apparently making some serious money off of the site from ads and the people who pay to show videos.

I'd say so. In the same way that Ricky Ross' enterprise was a successful black business. Tearing down the community for personal profit is evidently quite lucrative.

I'm a 35 year old man with a wife and two kids and mama just called and yelled at me like an 8 year old for missing uncle Jamal's BBQ....my dad is white and he said "well son if you had to work you had to work" and now he is in some shit...

There's some real culture for.you...never fuck with mama.

lol, Moms gonna Mom.

Top Bottom