• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Car Thread

Calverz

Didn’t realise there was a thread talking about cars here. I currently drive a 24 plate civic ehev sport in crystal meth blue (uk) asmy daily driver and I recently got myself an old Z4 e85 for weekend fun
y6kzLhj.jpeg
:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Not sure if you bought one or not by now but my wife has the CX-30 and it’s a good car in general with not much bite to the engine power. Well not here in uk anyway. The Mazda red colour is gorgeous though.
Hello friend, I already bought a Mazda Cx 5 Grand touring, white color. The car agency delivers it to me in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Calverz

Hello friend, I already bought a Mazda Cx 5 Grand touring, white color. The car agency delivers it to me in 2 weeks.
What engine will it have and what country you in? Mazda are generally great from what I see. I was really quite surprised at the quality of the CX-30

Forsete

Didn’t realise there was a thread talking about cars here. I currently drive a 24 plate civic ehev sport in crystal meth blue (uk) asmy daily driver and I recently got myself an old Z4 e85 for weekend fun
y6kzLhj.jpeg
:
I have one is Crystal Premium Red. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
How do you like it?

Calverz

I have one is Crystal Premium Red. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
How do you like it?
Yea I like it a lot. I am taking it on a road trip next week so will give it a good run (over 500miles). The only complaint I have about it is the little bit of lag when you put your foot down but its fine what it is. Really comfortable but can be fun to drive too. Maybe one day I get the Type R hehe

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
y6kzLhj.jpeg
:
Are you using CD cases as cup holders? 🐸

Top Bottom