• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murray is a pusher. If his opponent makes no or few mistakes there's nothing he can do. His playstyle lets him advance through semis or finals consistantly but against a guy who plays good he will always lose. I'm saying that currently not watching the game so excuse me if that's not what's happening atm.

Murray is a pusher. If his opponent makes no or few mistakes there's nothing he can do. His playstyle lets him advance through semis or finals consistantly but against a guy who plays good he will always lose. I'm saying that currently not watching the game so excuse me if that's not what's happening atm.

tsonga was poor for the first 2, murray was great. murray choked on a service game, and it totally threw him, making errors all over.

tsonga's now playing better, but still hardly great.

Wes

venison crêpe
English people just can't bring themselves to care. I don't even mean that in a bad way. But it's not the same for them.

I'm tired of comments like this, even though it is phrased better than most. Maybe it's true for some English people but don't paint us all with the not-caring brush. I am dying for Murray to make the final as are all of my English tennis fan friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom