• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
giphy.gif

good thing nobody talks about second place :)

Well its the first place for losing so, there's that going for ya.

WITHE1982

Bah. I don't know. What's the console of choice for GAF in this thread? Any other reasons I've not listed to opt for one over the other?

Based solely on this thread I'd say go PS4. I know there's a GAF community set up which has a fair few members (search DivisionGAF via PS4 communities on the menu).

Lnkn52

I'll have to settle with Silver :''''''(

Whoa. I expected it to be a closer race with that exclusivity on Xbox given the interest level on this thread for all things Division. Even anecdotaly that is a bit eye opening.

Given the exclusivity is only a month compared to Destiny 1 year timeline for theirs. I don't think the wait is that bad.

owlbeak

Whoa. I expected it to be a closer race with that exclusivity on Xbox given the interest level on this thread for all things Division. Even anecdotaly that is a bit eye opening.
Well, based on threads and such, I'd say the majority of GAF is PS4 this gen, so the 30 day exclusivity on DLC isn't gonna sway many people to buy a system they don't really want/need.

I am jealous though! I don't wanna wait 30 days for the new content. :[

Clockwork5

Seriously, fuck this line of thinking. So it's "entitlement" now to want to know more about a game that a publisher is pushing me to spend 60 fucking dollars for? Shit attitudes like this are the reason publishers have no problems releasing broken games these days.

No one is pushing you to buy anything but yourself.

Seriously, fuck this line of thinking. So it's "entitlement" now to want to know more about a game that a publisher is pushing me to spend 60 fucking dollars for? Shit attitudes like this are the reason publishers have no problems releasing broken games these days.

Nobody said anything about broken games, everybody agrees that releasing broken games are not okay. and obviously nobody is pushing you to buy anything.

This is more about why people feel that the game-company somehow has to cater to you, to satisfy you. If you don't like the ending of a book then that's just your experience and how you feel about it. The author doesn't have to tell you that the ending is good and contains this and that, in the end that was just his vision of the ending.

Just trust them to say that there is an end-game, no matter what it is. In my opinion is comparable to people saying DayZ is crap, even though they spent 1000 hours on it. Obviously they already got their moneys worth. Same goes here.

Just enjoy whatever information they decide to share with us :)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Nobody said anything about broken games, everybody agrees that releasing broken games are not okay. and obviously nobody is pushing you to buy anything.

This is more about why people feel that the game-company somehow has to cater to you, to satisfy you. If you don't like the ending of a book then that's just your experience and how you feel about it. The author doesn't have to tell you that the ending is good and contains this and that, in the end that was just his vision of the ending.

Just trust them to say that there is an end-game, no matter what it is. In my opinion is comparable to people saying DayZ is crap, even though they spent 1000 hours on it. Obviously they already got their moneys worth. Same goes here.

Just enjoy whatever information they decide to share with us :)
tumblr_inline_nnw6g6tNU61r2yao7_500.gif
where do you even get this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom