• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a different kind of crazy in this thread compared to the Destiny Alpha and Beta pre game hype threads.

I like it.

but black and white is the superior Panda.

Tecnniqe

Banned
This thread is Lit! Lol

635777753087079797123614883_suits1.gif

tumblr_n8iidp7MWJ1tgo73mo1_500.gif

latest

Uncharted beta is wonderfully timed if its open on Friday

After tonight i've got 5 days off (Division week was already booked out) and I'm at a bit of a dead end for games to play. Liking Gravity Rush well enough, but its not really doing it for me when I'm so excited for The Division

Oh so its just a thing to ask questions now and see what they answer later. Guess I'll check back at the end of the week? Going to be some disappointment in here I think.

Edit: I'm a fool. When I clicked on it the answers hadn't loaded.

Real edit: Whole lot of nothing in those answers. And he answered the same question twice - as in he worded two separate answers to the same question.

catspit

Gee, I wonder why.

Nice of them to take the opportunity to answer absolutely nothing of substance. This doesn't help my paranoia of another Destiny.

That was a very pointless article to post.
"Can you craft", yes. "Will there be face customization", yes. "Can we customize the look of our outfit", yes. Etc. Lol

The article just says to come back for the answers, yet the comments are talking about the answer.

WAT.

Refresh it or go back to the main page and click the article again. Not really worth your time, though.

While I had already settled on the game being worth whatever I put into it, with dev answers like that I would be worried if I were someone looking to stay with the game for the long haul.

catspit said:
That was a very pointless article to post.
"Can you craft", yes. "Will there be face customization", yes. "Can we customize the look of our outfit", yes. Etc. Lol
Today 10:55 AM

Its worse than that - its more like "How involved is crafting in the game? Very important?" "You can craft".

"Having to go back to your base to access the stash for DZ items is a pain, any idea to change that?" "You have a stash at your base."

SirDgby

Neo Member
The question/concern about Destiny's repetitive missions and their response about the Darkzone being unpredictable worries me.

Reading between the lines it really sounds like the 'endgame' is just going to be DZ, mission replay on additional difficulties and 'more stuff later'.

They didn't even hint at any other PvE content to be excited about -- he just came back and reaffirmed the poster's worry that they're going to force players to repeat missions until DLC/updates hit.

If that's the case, they should just be upfront about it rather than string everyone along until the game hits and pisses people off during the launch window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom