• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Phol

Compared to the open beta can I expect an increase in optimization for the PC version or will it be similar to what I played? Also, what's the current word on the anti-cheat system?

I rewatched the initial gameplay reveal and it's crazy to see how many things I never noticed in it. I just realized that the gameplay takes place in a dark zone according to the map. It's great to finally see this game come out!

deoee

Getting ready for release

Bs16JpX.gif

mjc

Is the gold edition of this game supposed to be short shipped? It doesn't look like it's available to order anywhere...that's weird for a Ubi game.

Agent

I had the PS4 Gold Edition in my Amazon cart last night for awhile debating if I really wanted to make the purchase. Finally decided to do it and it was no longer available. Mistakes were made.

Been refreshing the page periodically in hopes it may become available again. Hopefully it will at some point as they get inventory under control and people potentially cancel their preorder.

funo

Is the gold edition of this game supposed to be short shipped? It doesn't look like it's available to order anywhere...that's weird for a Ubi game.

Gold Edition appears to be only available in Uplay anymore (currently?).

funo

I bet this has been discussed before, but judging from THIS Ubisoft post it appears that everyone will be able to start playing when The Division goes live in Australia at 00:01, right?

The servers go live officially on March 8 at 00:01AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)*. --> *(March 7, 2PM CET/8AM EST/5AM PST)

So Europeans should be able to start playing monday afternoon, if I'm not mistaken? Is my English broken? Am I not getting it?

Tecnniqe

Banned
I bet this has been discussed before, but judging from THIS Ubisoft post it appears that everyone will be able to start playing when The Division goes live in Australia at 00:01 in Australia, right?

So Europeans should be able to start playing monday afternoon, if I'm not mistaken? Is my English broken? Am I not getting it?

This is not the right information

XBO
Preload: Now [if preloaded before Ubi's blogpost you are still good-to-go]
Play: The game will be available March 8 at 12:01AM local time in each country timezone (12:01AM EST for the USA and Canada). Means 12:01AM CET for central Europe, 12:01AM EST for NA etc.
PS4
Preload: March 6th at 12:01AM local time
Play: The game will be available March 8 at 12:01AM local time in each country timezone (12:01AM EST for the USA and Canada) - except Japan where it will be available on March 10 at 12:01AM. Means 12:01AM CET for central Europe, 12:01AM EST for NA etc.
PC
Preload: Now
Play: The game will be available from March 8 at 06:01AM CET (12:01AM EST) for both Steam, Uplay. Means PC release is tied to 12:01AM EST and you can't play before that no matter where you live. This makes it 6AM CET for Europe.
Physical copies
Console version: Can try to play early copies, may work. No official word
PC version: No early play even remotely possible with early copy, 100% digital ftw!

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...piled_infopreload_release_times_per_platform/

Kane1345

I bet this has been discussed before, but judging from THIS Ubisoft post it appears that everyone will be able to start playing when The Division goes live in Australia at 00:01 in Australia, right?

Yes if you have the physical disc......I think.

I hate timezones

Tovarisc

I bet this has been discussed before, but judging from THIS Ubisoft post it appears that everyone will be able to start playing when The Division goes live in Australia at 00:01, right?

You have wrong intel, right times are here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...piled_infopreload_release_times_per_platform/

TL:DR; Console release in EU is 12:01AM CET, 8th and PC is 06:01AM CET, 8th.

Edit: beaten like empty can of redbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom