• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty8787

Preloaded yesterday after receiving my key from gamesplanet. They also gave me a second key for the season pass which I put in but nothing on uplay suggests I have the season pass.

funo

Preloaded yesterday after receiving my key from gamesplanet. They also gave me a second key for the season pass which I put in but nothing on uplay suggests I have the season pass.

Same here, preordered Gold Edition via uplay, nothing indicates that I own the Gold Edition or the season pass, seems to be working as intended :)

Klyka

Banned
Naive questions: I won't be able to play anything before the official release, right? Because the game is available in some stores already.

If you get a physical console version,you'll be able to play the moment the servers go live in Australia at midnight.

Klyka

Banned
Dito. I think it just won't show up... I got mine directly from ubi... Whatever

They did say something about season pass/bonus items not showing up for a couple hours on release day and that people shouldn't panic.

They will panic though.

And make huge reddit threads.

And when the items go live they'll shout "WE DID IT REDDIT!"

Tecnniqe

Banned
Are you packing Red Panda CDs into envelopes?

Also,I just realized, people still use CDs?
You'd be surprised how much old tech is still used.
It's almpst more secure now days cause nobody can open floppy disks anymore :p

Deo is trump (Drumpf) confirmed.

Klyka

Banned
Rammstein America now xD

image.php

Wenn die Sonne kommt juuuuuuuuuuust right

kriskrosbbk

If you really need spoilers, see below.

Brooklyn will be where the game starts (first ~4 levels) and will show what happens before you land in the Alpha/Beta area with the helicopter.

Wait a minute. Can you link me to that info.Thats great.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
PSN ID is Pieceratops, add me as I'll be playing this a lot hopefully. Really enjoyed the Beta but didn't even get in to the dark zone, will need a few Gaffers that I can (Kind of trust :)

Klyka

Banned
Wait a minute. Can you link me to that info.Thats great.

It's not like, confirmed through a direct statement, but the files are there and the developer in an interview said "people should wait till launch".

So yeah, it's been speculated for months and it's gonna happen. you start in Brooklyn.

It's a part of the leak.

Get on that discord:p

I've been on there and all I saw was pandas

Tecnniqe

Banned
It's not like, confirmed through a direct statement, but the files are there and the developer in an interview said "people should wait till launch".

So yeah, it's been speculated for months and it's gonna happen. you start in Brooklyn.

I've been on there and all I saw was pandas
Well you didn't pm me that's why :p

Decided to cancel my physical normal copy and go digital gold copy and take advantage of the extra £15 from a £100 top up, shame my second £50 Paypal top up won't go through for some unknown reason.

El_Chino - GT: Bronx Playboy19
PatDH - GT: PatDH1
DrBo42 - GT: DrBo
Granadier - GT: xGranadier
Lashley - GT: Lashley93
spannicus - GT: Blackstatus Red
Tawpgun - GT: Tawpgun
Eddie_Khaled - GT: XxHbk_90xX
Klyka - GT: Klyka
Archpath1 - GT: Archpath1
AndrewDean84xX - GT: AndrewDean84x
thornXBL - GT: Thorn Harvestar
Jebr0n - GT: Jebr0n
Andodalf - GT: Mrussell5
In Service - GT: Damatris
Bodom78 - GT: Bodom78
orichalcos - GT: oriic
GreyWind - GT: RoyalKnight
cackhyena - GT: yerffejko
Hawk269 - GT: Hawk269
panama chief - GT: Panama chief
CrimsonEclipse - GT: CRIMS0N ECLIPSE
Anton Sugar - GT: Gareth Marenghi
Anfang - GT: Crossedkarma
Kylebarker-GT: Believemeustink
GravyButt - GT: ??

Will add this list of names. Also added my gamertag as well

Kazuhira

Well,i finally gave up and bought the gold edition,which is dumb because i didn't even try the beta so i don't know how the gameplay feels.
I don't understand why i'm so interested in this game all of a sudden,didn't give a shit about it a week ago.
It's your fault guys :p

Impulsor

Well,i finally gave up and bought the gold edition,which is dumb because i didn't even try the beta so i don't know how the gameplay feels.
I don't understand why i'm so interested in this game all of a sudden,didn't give a shit about it a week ago.

You've been played like a fiddle!

You feel it too.. Don't you, Kaz?

Edit: if we're throwing gamertags here, mine is matiics.
I should be rolling w a couple other friends for most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom