• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Such a shame.

It only took 10 minutes from it was posted here until it made its way to that site.

I dont know who it is but im disappointed since it said not to repost.

You should feel bad for reposting it.

We have a mole in our midst.

We have a mole in our midst.

"Hello fellow Red Pandas..."

b77fd7187cc6b01f3cbc6e048ba91309.jpg

Such a shame.

It only took 10 minutes from it was posted here until it made its way to that site.

I dont know who it is but im disappointed since it said not to repost.

You should feel bad for reposting it.

Don't worry... We'll find them in the DZ one of these days and run a jumping-jack-gang-bang over his slithering corpse.

I just plunked down $99 on The Division Gold (haven't even played the Beta) because someone sold it to me as Destiny that can be played with a mouse and keyboard. Even if it's not like that at all, I'm all in I guess now.

I just plunked down $99 on The Division Gold (haven't even played the Beta) because someone sold it to me as Destiny that can be played with a mouse and keyboard. Even if it's not like that at all, I'm all in I guess now.

There are plenty of ways to get it for around $80 though :/

What's so special about the achievement/trophy list getting out there? I see no major spoilers and a good 80% of the list was up on Uplay last week. Am I missing something here?

Tecnniqe

Banned
What's so special about the achievement/trophy list getting out there? I see no major spoilers and a good 80% of the list was up on Uplay last week. Am I missing something here?

There was very little of the list actually revealed by uPlay. To start there was little danger, however with new information that came after post I decided to take it down for undisclosed reasons, which is why I told people not to repost it in the first place and did not make it in a new thread.

I wish, but I do have it on a Tshirt, so I claim ownership since its been close to my skin. ;)

Ahh would pay good for a avatar like that with :| face

There was very little of the list actually revealed by uPlay. To start there was little danger, however with new information that came after post I decided to take it down for undisclosed reasons, which is why I told people not to repost it in the first place and did not make it in a new thread.

I understand. However, over half that list is on Uplay. I just checked. No big deal though. I was just wondering why people were annoyed it got posted.

Serick

Married Member

$80 at greenmangaming with the code MAR20

So I downloaded the Uncharted 4 MP Beta to try to have some fun during the weekend, while I'm waiting for The Division

Well...
that thing was utterly boring, holy shit. :|

So I downloaded the Uncharted 4 MP Beta to try to have some fun during the weekend, while I'm waiting the The Division

Well...
that thing was utterly boring, holy shit. :|

I really enjoy the UC4 mp. I won't be around this weekend to play it. Glad it's releasing a few months after the division though

I'm about to do the same (for PS4) simply because I know this is the game everyone on my friends list will be playing for the next couple months. Haven't played the beta, but fuck it, I'm all in.

Username MetalKhaos on PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom