• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

THURSDAY!
Jim%20Carrey%20celebrating%20New%20Years.gif

Longest gif EU

El Mao

Have fun today you lucky Xbox basterds

Honestly, I'm not really hyped for this beta like I did with the previous one. Perhaps I'll play a session or two, just to snatch my open beta participation reward for the full version, then I'll uninstall the beta for good. I won't even try the new mission. I don't want to spoil myself in the beta, so I can start & experience everything fresh on March 8th. I just want the full game already. :(

Animator

Honestly, I'm not really hyped for this beta like I did with the previous one. Perhaps I'll play a session or two, just to snatch my open beta participation reward for the full version, then I'll uninstall the beta for good. I won't even try the new mission. I don't want to spoil myself in the beta, so I can start & experience everything fresh on March 8th. I just want the full game already. :(

Same here. I want to try out the engineer turret and see if anything is different in the DZ but I will be playing 3-4 hours tops.

Wow this open beta has totally sneaked up on me!

I had fun with the previous beta, but it felt a little empty/dead after a couple days so I'm hoping for a bit more stuff to do in this one.

I'm not totally sold yet and haven't been really itching to dive back in but I hope this beta grabs me once more.

aro52

I've been saying that I won't be playing in this beta, and saving myself for the final release, but I just know I'll breakdown this weekend and end up putting another 6+ hours of pointless leveling in!

LeXoA.gif

finalflame

Hope so. My body is ready. Then, tomorrow, do it all again on the psFO with my bros.

Mah man right here. I'm doing the same. Hitting XBO today, then transferring over to PS4 on Friday where the real full-resolution fun begins, and the platform I'll be playing the full game on.

Can someone tell me when the US servers will be up for PS4 but in german time? I always have my problems converting the different time frames :(

Melchiah

Goddammit. The date couldn't be worse for me. 19th will be the first party night since the New Year's Eve, and the next couple of days will be spent on recuperating from it. I never play games on hangover days. =/ I wish these kind of events would be on weekdays, or at least continue longer after the weekend, when I have more time to play.

EDIT: Scratch that. The open beta is this month, not the next. It seems I'm getting senile. The point still stands though, that weekdays would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom