• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am up way too early to play the beta (again). Why, you ask? Better question is: why not?

GT: DomsPlaying if anyone is teaming up! Same name on Twitter too if you want to chat.

jbortz78

Congrats on all of XBoners who can enjoy themselves today!

Atleast I can comfort myself with some new footage tonight in prep for tomorrow.

Kane1345

The 30 days exclusivity thing I can live with as long as they don't include raids in that.
We know they're coming heh

Of course if raids were included in that then

A733Rfn.gif

So i go to try it out and I need a play account, I try to make one and it says there is an account with my email. I submit a forgot password request, and I get no email. I try making an account on their website and it tells me my ip is banned. WTF is going on.

deoee

Show your agents here Xboxers!

So i go to try it out and I need a play account, I try to make one and it says there is an account with my email. I submit a forgot password request, and I get no email. I try making an account on their website and it tells me my ip is banned. WTF is going on.

Someone had a similar thing in the old thread, idk how they resolved it... was it using a VPN?

The 30 days exclusivity thing I can live with as long as they don't include raids in that.
We know they're coming heh

Of course if raids were included in that then

A733Rfn.gif

Let the xbox players have something man! lol us xbox owners have been dicked this generation in many ways. Will be on this later! buying xbox version with hard cash over every other version got the PC version with GPU ;)

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
downloading the beta on PC. tempted to download it on XB1 to play right now but think i'll just wait. didn't think i was gonna be able to play at all because i was having trouble with my account but it's working now. can't wait to play it on PC tomorrow.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
WE BACK BOYS OR WHAT?

Not me, i'm on PC.

Dat rhyme.

Sn4ke_911

Someone shop the game's boxart over that calculator.

9d89bb5cafabe3ac930c6nbkfg.jpg

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Proportions of the boxart are fucked, but hey did that in 5min with a flu.

'cause, yeah, I gotta have a sickass flu on the eve of the open beta. FML.

Sn4ke_911

Proportions of the boxart are fucked, but hey did that in 5min with a flu.

'cause, yeah, I gotta have a sickass flu on the eve of the open beta. FML.

it's ok man, thank you.

Get well soon, i had that shit 3 days ago and now my GF has it
ib8nJGm.png
... but at least i'm fit for the beta
sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
You are Patient Zero...

giphy.gif

it's ok man, thank you.

Get well soon, i had that shit 3 days ago and now my GF has it
ib8nJGm.png
... but at least i'm fit for the beta
sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

Yeah it's the worst, thanks mate. Hoping my GF won't get it too. Watching a random stream of the XB1 beta, see if I can spot new little details and stuff, but skipping when it comes to the new mission, wanna go in blind for that one :)

Ushay

Anyone got impressions on this compared to Destiny, or is it too different to compare? I got burnt out on that game fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom