• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Sammy being a terrible host made this week's Roast and Toast hilarious 😂😂😂

You can tell he actually does research what he wants to talk about, but homeboy puts his foot in his mouth constantly. Asking Martin and Goodwin about racist experiences they've had lol

Slayven

I like Sammy on reviews. Love Korey but Korey can take up the whole room and lead the conversation. With Sammy it felt like there was more back and forth

Gurtz's cackle at Vallrian was hilarious

Seesaw15

Danielle starting to look like Soul Man
caOhkF2.png

pIbtEtf.jpg

Sai

The Oz show was kinda rough at first, but I was starting to enjoy it a while before Danielle joined up.

I like that Danielle's on the show, but that rapport Korey 'n Oz had has kinda taken a hit, in my opinion. It's probably because Oz ain't physically there alongside them, but he almost seems like an afterthought. Plus, that delay Google Talk was supposed to fix seems to have been creepin' back the past couple of shows. It's either that, or Oz sometimes seems like such a third wheel that he's a little slow to step back into the discussion when Korey asks for his input—which would be much worse.

I actually had the opposite reaction and was really not feeling the Oz show until Danielle joined in. I missed her chemistry changing up the usual sausagefest that all of DT usually is, and having her on the Oz show finally felt like a missing piece dropped in.

That said, part of the reason I wasn't feeling What up son to begin with was that a Skype guest is so off-putting in the form of a one-time interview, let alone a main co-host that it felt like a low-grade production from the start. Delay, poor quality audio, no natural timing with conversations. Danielle joining at least dilutes that and gives the trio a bit more rhythm in cutting to one another and giving their piece.

Magwik

Banned
Valerian:

Coleman:
Matinee
Martin:
Rental
Goodwin:
Rental
Girtz:
Fuck you

"The Fifth Element on steroids"

Also they have officially ruined Dane DeHaan for me now

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
For the longest time I thought Dane Dehaan's voice was like that because he was foreign and putting on an American accent. Dude is from Pennsylvania. Lol

I actually had the opposite reaction and was really not feeling the Oz show until Danielle joined in. I missed her chemistry changing up the usual sausagefest that all of DT usually is, and having her on the Oz show finally felt like a missing piece dropped in.

That said, part of the reason I wasn't feeling What up son to begin with was that a Skype guest is so off-putting in the form of a one-time interview, let alone a main co-host that it felt like a low-grade production from the start. Delay, poor quality audio, no natural timing with conversations. Danielle joining at least dilutes that and gives the trio a bit more rhythm in cutting to one another and giving their piece.
Yup, agree 100%. This is the right place for Danielle to contribute.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Girtz being such a hating ass motherfucker makes me so fucking happy sometimes lol.

I think it balances out Korey well. Korey always gets too excited for shit he likes/hate and starts to block the others out, The Dunkirk review was a good example of it. While Gritz was more the anchor to his excitement and for good reasons.

I'm new and have watched a few videos..... What is the deal with the white guy? He just weirdly sits slightly behind the main host and laughs at his jokes and barely says anything.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
For the longest time I thought Dane Dehaan's voice was like that because he was foreign and putting on an American accent. Dude is from Pennsylvania. Lol

Wait. WAIT. He's American?! I thought he was British and doing an accent, lol.

I really don't get what Korey is going on and on about in the Justice League video.
Keeps talking about how DC compared to Marvel is missing characters in favor of other characters nobody cares for, Martin proves him wrong mentioning how Antman was dropped(and Wasp as well)
Korey just blows it off and keeps going.

Cyborg is the only character that doesn't belong, who else is he even talking about?

Top Bottom