• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkscz

whoa-gifs.gif

Ponn

Banned
Man, knew it was coming but still. I liked how his dad knowing it was coming was still telling Barry not to listen to zoom's shit talking.

Chase17

Jay told him exactly what he was going to do and Barry did nothing. Would have at least liked to see him run towards his father.

Anyways, Zoom could have offed everyone in that room so one loss isn't too bad.

ZeroX03

Banned
This reminded me of when Deathstroke killed Oilver's Mom in Season Two.

Wasn't that good. Episode was a bit over stuffed. Henry dies within seconds, the Moira scene had way more intensity and the death flags weren't as obvious because we got a big misdirect with Roy shenanigans (you're no Roy yet, Wallace).

Still affecting. Crisis and a dead dad.

The Light

Ok now he isn't Reverse Flash levels but I now place zoom a bit below. Cold blooded.
Wonder if he will go back and try to stop this...Shouldn't be a problem with it just now happening.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Slade aint nothing on Zoom man.

Slade has far more swagger still.

I hate the idea of speedsters letting each other monologue. I know it's a big thing with comic book villains but people able to run so quickly with genius IQs should know better.

ZeroX03

Banned
I know it's a big thing with comic book villains but people able to run so quickly with genius IQs should know better.

Barry and Zoom don't have genius IQs. The show might pretend they do, but they were definitely the kids eating the paste in kindergarten.

TI82

Banned
I'm just glad
Wally
knows the secret
after the science lady from season 1 lol

or

Barry: IT WAS ME WALLY, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG
tumblr_ly0tklL4sP1r324lio1_400.gif

Effect

Black Siren was damn gorgeous.

tumblr_lxra7hwBD71qanpzp.gif

Speaking truth.

It also makes me even more annoyed about how Arrow handled Laurel even at the end. If anything they should have given her powers its due. Since Black Siren is still alive and now on Earth 1 I hope this means we'll see more of her on Flash or on other shows. I also just want to see more of Katie Cassidy dressed as Black Siren as well.

ZeroX03

Banned
The death scene isn't nicely gifable, the kill shot is like 12 frames long.

Ironically I was thinking that he was the worst actor on the show, annoying at all times and the show would become so much worse if he was a permanent character. I'm glad that's over.

Oh you're gonna love next week's episode then.

Shanlei91

Barry and Zoom don't have genius IQs. The show might pretend they do, but they were definitely the kids eating the paste in kindergarten.

Haha I'm definitely basing that off the show but actually now that I think more about it, the show sways on that. When we meet both Barry and fake-Jay, they're introduced as scientists and then that's not a strong focus again. Hmmm they really do have a lot in common.

Speaking truth.

It also makes me even more annoyed about how Arrow handled Laurel even at the end. If anything they should have given her powers its due. Since Black Siren is still alive and now on Earth 1 I hope this means we'll see more of her on Flash or on other shows. I also just want to see more of Katie Cassidy dressed as Black Siren as well.

Flash is the show Arrow characters go to reach their full potential.

I'm on board for them redeeming Black Siren & her taking up the Canary mantle in honor of this earth's Laurel. Maybe they can get her one of those cross-show contracts where she can float between them all.

ZeroX03

Banned
Haha I'm definitely basing that off the show but actually now that I think more about it, the show sways on that. When we meet both Barry and fake-Jay, they're introduced as scientists and then that's not a strong focus again. Hmmm they really do have a lot in common.

Barry was making scientific blunders in the first episode. Plus being a scientist doesn't mean you've got common sense, just that you're a good study. What do you think Barry was spending his college days doing? Dating? Also Jay's an unhinged idiot.

Hmmmm why didn't Cisco vibe that death?

Because the episode didn't need any more death flags.

TI82

Banned

I think the speedforce messes with their minds, say no to speed kids

Speaking truth.

Have Helena be her cell mate at Iron Heights. She can reform behind bars and come out a hero.

Kard8p3

I'm pretty sure Barry is a genius, or he will be at least. He made Gideon. He's just young and acting dumb.

Shanlei91

Barry was making scientific blunders in the first episode. Plus being a scientist doesn't mean you've got common sense, just that you're a good study. What do you think Barry was spending his college days doing? Dating? Also Jay's an unhinged idiot.

Have some respect. He has speedforce cancer.

Barry is definitely still a virgin. Poor guy. How old is he in the show? The board Zoom was looking at showed 1982 as a date which had me raising an eyebrow.

So The Flash is trending on Twitter and most of the tweets are about "westallen" happening. I now understand we are not the main fans of the show...The actual fuck is wrong with people? The romantic parts of any of the CW shows is easily the worst

ZeroX03

Banned
Have some respect. He has speedforce cancer.

Barry is definitely still a virgin. Poor guy. How old is he in the show? The board Zoom was looking at showed 1982 as a date which had me raising an eyebrow.

Nah, every Gaffer's dream Patty Spivot took his virginity. She's good like that.

Barry was born in 1989. Not sure why 1982 was on the board. Some production designer made that board, I doubt it was too closely scrutinized.

Magwik

Banned
So The Flash is trending on Twitter and most of the tweets are about "westallen" happening. I now understand we are not the main fans of the show...The actual fuck is wrong with people? The romantic parts of any of the CW shows is easily the worst
I wouldn't even mind it if they didn't go out of their way in the start of the season to have Barry get over his feelings for Iris. But nope Iris just decides to follow "destiny" and suddenly has the hots for her adopted brother.

Magwik

Banned
The only significance in the Berlanti verse I can think of for 1982 is that on Supergirl it's the year Krypton was destroyed and Clark cane to Earth.
My prediction:
Zoom will use a race as a guise to collapse all the worlds onto each other
Barry wins but sacrifices himself with the help of speed force to collapse them all into one Earth
Jay, Wally, and Jessie take over for some of S3

ZeroX03

Banned
My prediction:
Zoom will use a race as a guise to collapse all the worlds onto each other
Barry wins but sacrifices himself with the help of speed force to collapse them all into one Earth
Jay, Wally, and Jessie take over for some of S3

Barry needs to be the one to unmask Jay tho. Gotta get that wham in.

TI82

Banned

I love iris though, she's the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom