• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TI82

Banned
That ending SUCKED. Dude literally just came to terms with his mom's death. I'm sorry, but that's just shitty shock value writing and killing off a good character.

Not really when it's been telegraphed for so long. Even in this episode they basically told you it was going to happen so many times so who was honestly shocked

The writing was on the wall since Henry came back. One thing I will say though is the berlantiverse has become too predictable when it comes to deaths. I don't think you have to have a major death every season.

I don't know which recent show it was that made character deaths commonplace and/or the only way to "raise the stakes" and promote character development (maybe LOST?) but damn if I'm not getting tired of the big dramatic moments always revolving around the villain killing somebody just to look more badass. Reverse Flash was the coolest motherfucker in the show and he never killed anybody (except alternate Cisco) - all he had to do was stand-up and you knew shit was about to go down.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I'm just glad
Wally
knows the secret
after the science lady from season 1 lol

or

Barry: IT WAS ME WALLY, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG
tumblr_ly0tklL4sP1r324lio1_400.gif

"Oh hey Wally I had to go to the bathroom real quick"

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
That ending SUCKED. Dude literally just came to terms with his mom's death. I'm sorry, but that's just shitty shock value writing and killing off a good character.

Also makes Barry look like an idiot.

"Imma kill him!"
"Don't!"
"Imma do it!"

At that point Barry, how about uh... Using your Universe Endorsed(tm) speed to take Zoom out?

No?
Well... Ok. I'm proud of you.

Joni

Poor Wally in that dinner scene. Literally everyone there knew it except him. At least they can get him in on the secret now.
And I hope they won't be able to stop the destruction of Earth-2. Time to get Earth-3 and Earth-1 combined.

TI82

Banned
There are a lot of people in the Arrowverse that deserve that shade, including Wally.

I think all of Star City deserve it so much more. Especially Felicity's assistant guy

Edit: And captain singh in this episode, captain deadshot would have spotted that a mile away!!!

ZeroX03

Banned
I just want to know definitively who the Man in the Mask is, and it's telling that it's not in the previews at all.

Speculation: signs point to John Wesley Shipp as the real Jay Garrick
Spoiler:
our Gaffer friend in the know says it's John Wesley Shipp as the real Jay Garrick

Motherfucker :(

Zoom killed Henry in the same place where Barry´s mother got killed, and in front of Barry´s eyes too. This is too cruel.

Cisco´s Hitchcock line killed me lol.

Keeping Black Siren alive and in Star Labs definitely seems like a "We might want to bring Laurel back as a regular and this will be how we do it" sort of situation.

Joni

I think all of Star City deserve it so much more. Especially Felicity's assistant guy

Edit: And captain singh in this episode, captain deadshot would have spotted that a mile away!!!

Anyone in Star City that ever met Green Arrow and anyone in Supergirl that ever met Supergirl certainly deserve a lot of it as well.

CARFORCE ain't gotta explain shit

It was a fast car, he hit someone. She is lucky she survived.

I don't know what about the appearance screamed series regular to you.

He probably means regular guest. And not the contract lingo, where regular = every episode.

Permanently A

oh my god I burst out laughing when wally told flash to get into the car

something about the flash being in a car is just absolutely hilarious to me

carlsojo

Watching this reminded me of the time Laurel told Cisco she was the Black Canary and how cute it was and now I'm all sad and shit.

I'm not saying it's a plan. Just seems like them setting up a "get out jail free card" if they want it later. Wouldn't be the first rehabilitated villain we've seen.

She could lead Suicide Squad 2.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
For a second there I thought Wally knocked a wig or something right off her, but it was just the lighting lol
Ok good, wasn't just me that thought that exact same thing, haha.

Also, no Canada flag in the window during that camera pan around both actors. They either shot just below the flag line or they CG'd it out.

Permanently A

Can Barry make clothes out of speedforce now

because if not then he literally made a detour after his dad was kidnapped to grab his duds

not a good look breh

Can Barry make clothes out of speedforce now

because if not then he literally made a detour after his dad was kidnapped to grab his duds

not a good look breh

He went into the Speedforce, leaving his costume charred behind him and came out with a fresh suit. Maybe he can make a SpeedForce costume now?

So was Black Canary 2.0 or whatever an actual meta? She appeared to be wearing the Canary Cry tech, why didn't they just take it off? Why is Barry such a fuckwit?

Future

Speaking truth.

It also makes me even more annoyed about how Arrow handled Laurel even at the end. If anything they should have given her powers its due. Since Black Siren is still alive and now on Earth 1 I hope this means we'll see more of her on Flash or on other shows. I also just want to see more of Katie Cassidy dressed as Black Siren as well.

Black siren is best laurel by far

I dunno what's worse the comparison to Arrow ratings and black siren or the the highest rated episode of Arrow is
when Oliver "dies"

Really says something about the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom