• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS THEY BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN
You will be let down.

Barry going mad.

ZeroX03

Banned
Barry's kinda pathetic. Cmon bro you've lost multiple parents before, you should be good at this by now.

Popstar looks so good.

WedgeX

Banned
CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISISCRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS

tjRZ9Ne.jpg

Now Barry gets to find out how the other metas live while pooping and eating in the same room.

Apparently, the finale runs 90 seconds longer than a normal episode, so I'm guessing the back half of the episode's going to be pretty packed.

Penguin

I'm gonna love revisiting season 2 because I feel like Zoom's entire scheme is so needlessly complicated

Breach Earth-1
PRetend to be a hero from another Earth
Try to siphon The Flash's speed
Kidnap The Flash
Kill Time Remnant of Yourself
Get Flash to Give Up His Speed
Have Flash gain his speed back
Use his speed to generate a device to destroy multiple dimensions

Permanently A

I'm gonna love revisiting season 2 because I feel like Zoom's entire scheme is so needlessly complicated

Breach Earth-1
PRetend to be a hero from another Earth
Try to siphon The Flash's speed
Kidnap The Flash
Kill Time Remnant of Yourself
Get Flash to Give Up His Speed
Have Flash gain his speed back
Use his speed to generate a device to destroy multiple dimensions

he doesn't have a plan, that's the whole plan

he's just crazy and has a need for speed

That Sprint Mobile chick is kind of cute. She sort of looks like Elizabeth Dewitt.

Huh.... A Pool Party Show on the CW? I mean..... It's not like thousands of people watch Ultra, Coachella, Tomorrowland, etc. or anything. I'm wondering how good it will do compared to those festivals and whatnot. Probably not good.

Ok, back to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom