• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak_Borg

Oh, Barry!

You beautiful moron!

Well, next season is going to be fucking balls out.

I wonder if this has any implications for Green Arrow & Legends.

I kinda hope this effects Arrow tomorrow & the episode is completely different from the entire season. It's not gonna happen, but imagine the balls on the producers of this had instant effect & the entire Arrowverse changed. Like, tomorrow night, Ollie & crew are fighting Deathstroke or something.

Was secretly hoping Rip was gonna stroll into the room & say, I thought I screwed up time?

TreIII

Dammit Barry, I thought the moral of the story from last season was that we were NOT going to make for a Flashpoint outcome.

DAMMIT BARRY.

Briarios

Does that mean Arrow will be Flashpoint? Or Legends will be fixing it? I don't know how they can do it on just one show ... I really hope it doesn't last all season :/

Edit: is this how they get Laurel back?

Maybe that giant crossover event will be all the shows doing Flashpoint?

At the very least can Flashpoint please fix all the stupid things Arrow has done?

At least talk to Ollie or something first. He knows what it's like to have both parents die in front of him. Heck, maybe Ollie would've asked you to save Pa and Ma Queen. Save Ray's dead wife while you're at it.

I kinda hope this effects Arrow tomorrow & the episode is completely different from the entire season. It's not gonna happen, but imagine the balls on the producers of this had instant effect & the entire Arrowverse changed. Like, tomorrow night, Ollie & crew are fighting Deathstroke or something.

Was secretly hoping Rip was gonna stroll into the room & say, I thought I screwed up time?

Would be ballsy for the first few episodes of all of the shows (maybe aside from LoT, given how time travel is) to be in this new Flashpoint reality leading up to the crossover where they fix it.

somedevil

Its going to be interesting their take on it when they can't use Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Wonderwomen or Green lantern.

Also, I doubt that
reverse flash will suffer the same way he did in the comic/animated movie.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
At least talk to Ollie or something first. He knows what it's like to have both parents die in front of him. Heck, maybe Ollie would've asked you to save Pa and Ma Queen. Save Ray's dead wife while you're at it.
There weren't that many crossovers between both this season, kind of shitty.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Legends of Tomorrow probably wont be affected since they live on a time ship. Super-girl being retconned into earth-1 probably true.

That ending sequence was amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if the earth's get merged to get Supergirl in CW verse, maybe in a crisis/flashpoint style event. I did enjoy the COIE reference with the clone flash burning himself out.

Also Zoom totally looked like black flash on his way out.

Amazing season and satisfying finale, didn't reach the highs of season 1 but still enjoyed it.

Delio

I didn't even think that him doing that would spill over to the other CW shows. Now im curious what the pure ramifications of this will be.

WTF Barry?

Did you even think this through?
You wanna keep pissing off these time ghost?

I thought he was gonna go on earth tours or some shit to find peace or some shit that would ultimately bring Super Girl's world into his ... now we're Flash Point? But without most all the characters that made flash point a big deal?

carlsojo

Satisfying finale but like I have no idea what's coming next year with Legends and Supergirl.

Arrow like wtf? Does that show get a reboot too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom