• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we going to (preview related)
leave out the chemicals even though they included them when it happened or is that going to be the mystery that'll need to be solved when it doesn't work on the first attempt? Like Flashpoint? Wait did they forget the chemicals in Flashpoint? I don't remember.

ZeroX03

Banned
#2.20 "Rupture" Promo
“DC COMICS’ CHARACTER RUPTURE COMES TO CENTRAL CITY WITH ZOOM – Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) arrives back on Earth-1 intent on taking over Central City. Barry (Grant Gustin) and Wells (Tom Cavanagh) come up with a plan to stop Zoom once and for all but it’s extremely dangerous. Unsure if he should take the risk, Barry reaches out to both fathers for advice. Henry (guest star John Wesley Shipp) is adamantly opposed to Barry risking his life again but Joe (Jesse L. Martin) thinks he can handle it which puts the two men at odds with each other. Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) is shocked when he vibes the Earth-2 villain Rupture, who happens to be his brother Dante’s (guest star Nicholas Gonzalez) doppelganger. Rupture came to this Earth seeking justice for Reverb’s death. Iris (Candice Patton) decides she’s finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him. Armen V. Kevorkian directed the episode written by Kai Yu Wu & Lauren Certo (#220). Original airdate 5/3/2016.”

So are we going to (preview related)
leave out the chemicals even though they included them when it happened or is that going to be the mystery that'll need to be solved when it doesn't work on the first attempt? Like Flashpoint? Wait did they forget the chemicals in Flashpoint? I don't remember.

I'm guessing something like that :/

Ashhong

Anybody else like the name "Kai Yu Wu"? Everytime I see that at the end of Flash I have to say it out loud. It's so much fun. KAI YU WU!!

ZeroX03

Banned
zoomfrostsujkc.gif

Xemnas89

I really liked that episode. A nice little calm before the storm if you will. Enjoyed the Killer Frost scenes but she really should've put that effort into the masked mans wall first.

Magwik

Banned
Zoloman I'm starting to appreciate even if his comic counterpart is infinitely better. Hes just like Purple Man insane and I'm enjoying it now.

So wait....How will Barry be better than Zoom now? Tachyeons?

Plot force or love force.

So for Zoom, almost everything is stand-still for him now huh? I wonder how he would fare against Turtle? Like you said, how will Barry be better than Zoom?

Zoom is possibly Mach 20something correct? Barry was at Mach 3.3 then amped 4x = Mach 13.2. Zoom was at..... Mach 8 or 9 right? Or did we not get actual numbers for Zoom yet? Am I safe to assume that Zoom is now Mach 20something or is it lower, Mach 15-20?

When Barry gets his speed back, will he be back at Mach 3.3 before being amped or will the amp be permanent and allow Barry to stay at Mach 13.2?

ZeroX03

Banned
Plot force or love force.

So for Zoom, almost everything is stand-still for him now huh? I wonder how he would fare against Turtle? Like you said, how will Barry be better than Zoom?

Zoom is possibly Mach 20something correct? Barry was at Mach 3.3 then amped 4x = Mach 13.2. Zoom was at..... Mach 8 or 9 right? Or did we not get actual numbers for Zoom yet? Am I safe to assume that Zoom is now Mach 20something or is it lower, Mach 15-20?

When Barry gets his speed back, will he be back at Mach 3.3 before being amped or will the amp be permanent and allow Barry to stay at Mach 13.2?

Don't try and do the math. You're putting two and two together and it's coming out five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom