• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
My wife and I were just talking about how nothing came of any of those teases other than Jonah Hex.

Not to be a party pooper, but those teases can be seen as set decorations on the Waverider.

Doesn't mean we won't get them eventually, but it paying off this season is unlikely.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
It took 15 episodes of endurance until the show started carrying me instead of the other way around. From 15 onward, the show came along very nicely despite being very "budgeted". The timelines, the constant search to break the limits, interesting main villain stories and twists (reverse and jay)

What else exists on the market within these confines for me to watch?

I gave up on the arrow after 5 eps. Gave up on the Legends of tomorrow after half episode. I loath procedural stuff. How the flash kept evolving carried me up to episode 15.

daredevil and to some degree Jessica Jones were home runs at the first episode. I believe I am character driven, and thats how a procedural series like the flash grabbed me.

Joni

It took 15 episodes of endurance until the show started carrying me instead of the other way around. From 15 onward, the show came along very nicely despite being very "budgeted". The timelines, the constant search to break the limits, interesting main villain stories and twists (reverse and jay)

What else exists on the market within these confines for me to watch?

I gave up on the arrow after 5 eps. Gave up on the Legends of tomorrow after half episode. I loath procedural stuff. How the flash kept evolving carried me up to episode 15.

daredevil and to some degree Jessica Jones were home runs at the first episode. I believe I am character driven, and thats how a procedural series like the flash grabbed me.
IZombie.

PreFire

5 minutes!

Man in the mask has to be Jay Garrick. Tapped Jay out, and freaked out when he saw Hunter kill his younger self.. (Sounds stupid doesn't it?)

If it's a different version of Barry I will lose my shit

TreIII

...Did he really...?! Crisco, really?!
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom