• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Gotham season two has given us great moments such as this.

zfAcPdo.gif

I've seen that gif a few times before, why does that kid explode?

Glad the show is coming back finally. At least it'll actually bring back discussion of the show instead of whatever the fuck the last two pages of this thread was.

I know. Barry, Zoom, and Zero all pale in comparison to those two in that scan. Those three would barely know what is happening lol. If Supes can barely know what's happening, then CW Flash will not even know what's happening.

Joni

KonradLaw

That scan is pretty silly anyway. Circled the globe couple times? This must feels like years from their perspective. At that point the only sensible result of that fight would be both just getting bored and going out for a coffee to talk over their differences ;)

That scan is pretty silly anyway. Circled the globe couple times? This must feels like years from their perspective. At that point the only sensible result of that fight would be both just getting bored and going out for a coffee to talk over their differences ;)

Wally: Hey Zoom, what do you think of GAF?
Zoom: It's ok. They go overboard sometimes but I can handle it.
Wally: So you can handle that you and I are shipped almost every week?
Zoom: What's ship?
Wally: Isn't that what we are doing?!

ZeroX03

Banned

For Zoom maybe, but I don't see how it would be like that for Flash. His perception doesn't always slow down.

KonradLaw

For Zoom maybe, but I don't see how it would be like that for Flash. His perception doesn't always slow down.

He still registers everything though. So even if he doesn't percieve it as years as it happen he still recieves years worth data in form of memories.

ZeroX03

Banned
He still registers everything though. So even if he doesn't percieve it as years as it happen he still recieves years worth data in form of memories.

Which he has the ability to forget. Information perceived at super speed doesn't always stick with speedsters.

KonradLaw

Which he has the ability to forget. Information perceived at super speed doesn't always stick with speedsters.
Sure, but during the fight? No way that's going to happen. After the fight is done..sure. But it's not like in the middle of the brawl he will forget it';s beginnings.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sure, but during the fight? No way that's going to happen. After the fight is done..sure. But it's not like in the middle of the brawl he will forget it';s beginnings.

During the fight his mind is on Zoom, not trying to think about all the other stuff that's happening. He only suffers from perceiving time slowly when he's bored and unfocused. You can even read his thought bubbles.

Zoom is different and they never quite explained how he feels about things relative to himself because he doesn't speed up, his powers being time based and all.

Holy shit guys were almost to the end of the hiatus!

And I mentioned it a few weeks ago, but if you need a good hit of Flash, Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox is on Netflix and is awesome.

ZeroX03

Banned
KRAKOOM! That's the sound of The Flash returning for an uninterrupted run to the finale!

#2.18 "Versus Zoom"
Episode Promo
Preview Scene
BARRY IS READY TO FACE ZOOM; HUNTER ZOLOMAN’S STORY IS REVEALED – Equipped with the tachyon device, Barry (Grant Gustin) believes he is fast enough to stop Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) and wants to open the breaches to catch him. Harry (Tom Cavanagh) strongly advises against that plan but after Barry convinces him, Harry reveals that Cisco (Carlos Valdes) has the power to re-open the breach. Meanwhile, Hunter Zoloman’s (Teddy Sears) painful story on Earth-2 is revealed. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) considers looking for a new boyfriend at the terminal ward. Stefan Pleszcynski directed the episode written by Joe Peracchio & David Kob (#218).

the-flash-versus-zoom-header-176658.jpg

They were filming Flash by my school today! Didn't see much, but the Flash stunt double was running around in the Flash suit in the alley. My friend walked by later and said there was some kind of big fight going on.

ZeroX03

Banned
They were filming Flash by my school today! Didn't see much, but the Flash stunt double was running around in the Flash suit in the alley. My friend walked by later and said there was some kind of big fight going on.

e: That's the final shoot of the season! Most of the other actors wrapped last week, this was Gustin's last day.
Keiynan was also filming!

Xemnas89

So is Teddy only in the Zoom suit when he's unmasked? I feel like fully clothed zoom looks slightly bigger but can't really tell.

Xemnas89

What's to redeem? He's been awesome. And now he will be used to redeem sucky Jay too :)

Yeah I'm with you. I know some didn't like the Jay reveal but I'm fine with it and have really enjoyed Zoom up to this point. Tomorrows episode will really be the deciding factor though.

KonradLaw

Well, the most important thing, he is portrayed by Teddy Sears instead of John Wesley Shipp.

Could Shipp play a psychopath though? THat guy has one of the strongest "good guy" faces around with that funky nose and puppy eyes :D

Meanwhile if the bits in promo are indicative of the whole performance Sears will be better as psycho than he was as Jay

Xemnas89

That is good news. He is one of the types that should be allowed a couple of episodes on all the Arrowverse shows.

I wonder if he'd ever do an Arrow episode. I remember he was upset for awhile because some fan asked Guggenheim if he'd ever consider letting kevin smith direct an episode since he did a run on the green arrow comics and he said no.

Joni

I wonder if he'd ever do an Arrow episode. I remember he was upset for awhile because some fan asked Guggenheim if he'd ever consider letting kevin smith direct an episode since he did a run on the green arrow comics and he said no.

It was a small misunderstanding. Guggenheim probably assumed Smith wouldn't want to do something like that. Otherwise Jay has to convince Silent Bob of it.

ZeroX03

Banned
Kevin Smith still hasn't seen Arrow - not that it's necessary for him to direct it - but it's the least likely of the three shows despite his GA history. He just has no interest in the show and Guggenheim has no interest in him. Seems Kev and Jordan deal with Kreisberg anyway. Legends would be a possibility, he does watch that.

Johndoey

Banned
I can't wait to get back to Barry fucking up, Wally working on his plot engine to get more SPEED out of it, and the deconstruction of Mr. Zoom potato man.

------
On that note Gotham was dope as usual.

Johndoey

Banned
Barry vs. Ray. Who is the true son of the House of L?
Barry gave up on a relationship because he's neurotic, and Ray trapped himself in the most dead end relationship to ever exist.

But Rip takes the cake, because he can't keep anyone on his damn ship in line and just stands around whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom