• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

What's to redeem? He's been awesome. And now he will be used to redeem sucky Jay too :)

Pretty much. Zoom rocks.

Dunno why some people are upset that he's Jay's lookalike.

Once Zoom is defeated, the real Jay Garrick will be freed from his cell and he'll be Earth-2's Flash once again.

Johndoey

Banned
Zoom's bell has been rung, they can't make that character menacing again. Dude ain't a impressive villain he's a sketchy guy that wants free drugs.

strafer

cue Kevin Smith crying

80tYAYb.png

Magwik

Banned
Wait so if Zoom and Jay weren't fighting when the singularity happened how did the helmet come through. How did he know they have his helmet

Joni

I can't see anyone dying this season. Maybe Harry? I don't want them to lose Cavanagh though, or have to bring in something like an Earth-3 version. There's still more time on a Joe whammy too.
Didn't we agree on them killing a Harry every year?

Kyoufu

Wait so if Zoom and Jay weren't fighting when the singularity happened how did the helmet come through. How did he know they have his helmet

He didn't know they had his helmet, but if there was a fight between Jay and Zoom then it was likely between the REAL Jay when he was captured and imprisoned by Zoom.

Johndoey

Banned
Portal appears Eddie steps forth "Iris! Our love saved me, we could be together now." Zoom hand through chest "Aww sonvabitch"

ZeroX03

Banned
Is he confirmed to be on for season 3?

Not yet. I don't think anyone is except for Grant. I'm sure he's contracted for it. It's up to the producers from here.

David Ramsey confirmed he's in for Arrow S5 with a "until next season!" post, surprising nobody.

X-Frame

He didn't know they had his helmet, but if there was a fight between Jay and Zoom then it was likely between the REAL Jay when he was captured and imprisoned by Zoom.

I forgot because of the hiatus but what is the most updated theory on which Jay (Earth #) is in Zoom's cell now and which was the one we've been seeing on screen that is now dead?

Dead Jay was Earth 2 Jay and in the cell is Earth 1 Jay? Or vice versa? Thanks!

Joni

Contracts are usually for six years, so until season 7 I don't expect any news about contract negotiations.

Harry from Supergirl's Earth I guess? Although he may not exist.

That's where I'm at. Have Tom Cavanough come up with a new Wells every season.

Yeah. They can do at least 52 versions.

I forgot because of the hiatus but what is the most updated theory on which Jay (Earth #) is in Zoom's cell now and which was the one we've been seeing on screen that is now dead?

Dead Jay was Earth 2 Jay and in the cell is Earth 1 Jay? Or vice versa? Thanks!

Dead Jay = Speed clone of real Jay.

Kyoufu

Dead Jay = Speed clone of real Jay.

More like Dead Jay = Speed clone of Hunter Zolomon.

If a Jay Garrick exists on Earth-2 then it's probably the guy in the mask who has to be his twin, unless I've not read any spoilers about that?

Joni

More like Dead Jay = Speed clone of Hunter Zolomon.

If a Jay Garrick exists on Earth-2 then it's probably the guy in the mask who has to be his twin, unless I've not read any spoilers about that?

He has the same birth mark as Teddy, so should be Mask = Jay and Zoom = Hunter. But who knows what they'll do.

Oh man, I hope the masked man is a old Jay Garrick. Can't go fast like sonic anymore :(

I want Barry's Ls to die later down the line but I doubt that would happen. Barry just attracts Ls all the time :p

Malvingt2

Back from my vacation "Italy" and just back on time for the Flash... I am behind with all my shows. LoT,Arrow,Supergirl,iZombie and AoS.. A lot to watch now that I am back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom