• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Of course she's coming back. The Flash is a ten year show, it'll mine anything and everything it has and a popular character is a lock for that.

She is meant for greater things. Any day now, The CW is going to renew The Messengers.

i wouldn't even wish this punishment upon my most hated enemies

tumblr_nfq7s3v9Qa1qbhk3no1_500.gif

We all know who is better.

Platy

About the preview :

"The speedforce is with me !"

Yeah but speedforce is just ONE of the forces of the universe, everything ELSE is against you, idiot

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 22 "Invincible"

After Zoom unleashes an army of Earth-2 meta-humans on Central City, Barry is shaken when he sees their leader is the Black Canary’s Earth-2 doppelganger, the Black Siren. Meanwhile, Wally takes to the streets to help The Flash stop the meta-humans, which worries Joe. Iris and Henry are concerned about Barry taking on Zoom.
- Promo for this week's episode.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiXQaZ5XAAAfcEW.jpg:large

I hope this was written before [Arrow spoilers if anyone cares or somehow doesn't know already]
they killed Laurel on Arrow and a certain group of fans used "byebyebirdie" as a hashtag to antagonize people who were unhappy about it

She is meant for greater things. Any day now, The CW is going to renew The Messengers.

tumblr_nfq7s3v9Qa1qbhk3no1_500.gif

We all know who is better.

I'm not sure if she's a regular or not but she's in the Timeless pilot which NBC picked up.

ZeroX03

Banned
Do we really have to keep spoiler tagging Arrow stuff from a month ago? And Legends directly affects Flash. Should be open discussion between the threads damnit.

I'm not sure if she's a regular or not but she's in the Timeless pilot which NBC picked up.

She's a regular on USA's Shooter now.

Joni

I hope this was written before [Arrow spoilers if anyone cares or somehow doesn't know already]
they killed Laurel on Arrow and a certain group of fans used "byebyebirdie" as a hashtag to antagonize people who were unhappy about it
Well, her death is in this official promotional Flash material. We can now talk it without problems.

Doesn't she die in the trailer?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Preview Spoiler
Maaaaan, Barry is cocky as heck in that trailer. He is about to get the rug pulled out from under him to setup the season finale. I can feel it in my bones. If someone ever says they can't lose, they're about to.

ZeroX03

Banned
Preview Spoiler
Maaaaan, Barry is cocky as heck in that trailer. He is about to get the rug pulled out from under him to setup the season finale. I can feel it in my bones. If someone ever says they can't lose, they're about to.

If someone ever says they can't lose, they're about to lose a father figure.

Joni

Speculation for spoiler:
It will go smoothly for the start, he'll defeat metahumans one by one but he'll get his ass kicked by Black Siren which forces Henry to step in, but she is saved by Zoom who kills Henry. She is disgusted by it, which causes her to leave Zoom and which leaves Barry heartbroken. If they want to keep Siren around, as she does look better than Black Canary, it could work like this.

tim1138

So after tonight's episode, are we going to get an announcement about Katie Cassidy signing a contract similar to Wentworth Miller's where she can show up on any show as Black Siren?

Joni

So after tonight's episode, are we going to get an announcement about Katie Cassidy signing a contract similar to Wentworth Miller's where she can show up on any show as Black Siren?

I don't think so. They did that with Miller to make sure they can always use him over Prison Break. Katie Cassidy's agenda won't be that full.

ZeroX03

Banned
I don't think so. They did that with Miller to make sure they can always use him over Prison Break. Katie Cassidy's agenda won't be that full.

That and he's a huge part of Flash mythology and no longer needs to be full time. I don't think they're too worried about small run Prison Break. Fox isn't giving these original cast revivals big orders. If Katie Cassidy got that deal it would be public, but she's not as important nor is there story justification.

btw Wentworth Miller is back on Flash next year as Cold under a series regular for all Arrowverse shows deal for those not in the know. If you wanna know why, Legends, spoilers etc.

Tabby

Preview Spoiler
I'd be cocky as hell too if I became Speedforce Jesus.

That and he's a huge part of Flash mythology and no longer needs to be full time. I don't think they're too worried about small run Prison Break. Fox isn't giving these original cast revivals big orders. If Katie Cassidy got that deal it would be public, but she's not as important nor is there story justification.

btw Wentworth Miller is back on Flash next year as Cold under a series regular for all Arrowverse shows deal for those not in the know. If you wanna know why, Legends, spoilers etc.

If Katie got a deal similar to Wentworht it would be embargoed until after tonight's Flash airs, just like Miller's was with last week's Legends.

Joni

There wouldn't even be a reason to announce it. For all intents, Katie would already have a contract until season 6 of Arrow as part of the standard deal.

ZeroX03

Banned
If Katie got a deal similar to Wentworht it would be embargoed until after tonight's Flash airs, just like Miller's was with last week's Legends.

Unless there's a big twist in tonight's episode, they would've announced it after the Arrow death. We knew she was guesting like two months ago. Why would they so long to announce after she's been fired from Arrow? Also why would they even want her on lots of shows?

No need to grasp at straws. Katie Cassidy is guest star status from here on out. The Flash appearance was to be nice and because she had free time.

tim1138

You guys know I wasn't serious right? I'll be amazed if Black Siren survives tonight's episode, let alone lasts long enough for Katie to come back next season.

Joni

You guys know I wasn't serious right? I'll be amazed if Black Siren survives tonight's episode, let alone lasts long enough for Katie to come back next season.

I actually think she will survive and she will be back. It is a nice way to scratch Laurel yet keep Katie Cassidy around for a bit here and there.

brawly

Episode 15 - I'm so impressed with how they did
King Shark
. This would have been garbage 10 years, hell, even 5 years ago. I pray that they keep this up for long time as I'm not going back to Arrow anytime soon.

Joni

Here's a couple clips from tonight's episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGak0toub_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zw5QqrLFL0

Barry already getting wrecked by black siren lol.

Teddy Sears is growing into that Zoom role. It is one of the first monologues where he convinces. And that is a good reason to keep Black Siren around for a guest spot or 2-3 every season. She does better hamming it up as a villain and it is better as a costume. Should keep the fight moves out of it or keep it limited to easy boxing.

f@luS

More than a member.
Spoiler about masked guy that I'm about for a week now. Careful

its Henry Allen from earth 2 who is he real jay Garrick. Hunter Z stole his name simply as that

Magwik

Banned

its Henry Allen from earth 2 who is he real jay Garrick. Hunter Z stole his name simply as that

So much for not wanting me to tell anyone, you wanted the glory to yourself!

Ganhyun

So, based off that and previous posts speculating about
Barry losing a father figure
we can safely guess that
Henry Allen of Earth 1 dies so he can be Jay Garrick of Earth 2 going forward?

Xemnas89

so calling that spoiler "speculation" a few days ago was just a way to try and save face for the people that were upset over jay's identity being spoiled? I think everyone at this point figured that would happen anyway so it's no big deal.

- J - D -

Ugh I just want Barry to go ham on Zoom. I don't care if it's totally fan servicey I want Barry to be like he just got out of the hyperbolic time chamber. He could use a win after taking so many L's this season.

Or maybe like Goku he just needs a Krillin moment...

What?
If Earth-2 Henry Allen is actually Jay Garrick than who the bajeesus is Earth-2 Barry's dad? I mean is Jay Garrick now the father of Earth-2 Barry Allen? That'd be weird. And if so how did Barry get the Allen surname? OR... or... does Earth-2 Barry have a different dad? BUT HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!?!
Don't get me wrong though, I believe it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The season finale ends with Barry screaming at the heavens for the real Jay Garrick to appear. And then slowly Joe stands up and says "I'm Jay Garrick." Then Patty rises and says "I'm Jay Garrick." Then Cisco, then Iris, then Wells.

Fade Out

I can't believe you've just revealed Henry Allen is the Patty Spivot of Earth-2

Fuuuuuuck, this got me good lol.

What?
If Earth-2 Henry Allen is actually Jay Garrick than who the bajeesus is Earth-2 Barry's dad? I mean is Jay Garrick now the father of Earth-2 Barry Allen? That'd be weird. And if so how did Barry get the Allen surname? OR... or... does Earth-2 Barry have a different dad? BUT HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!?!
Don't get me wrong though, I believe it.

g7XI2AJ.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
so calling that spoiler "speculation" a few days ago was just a way to try and save face for the people that were upset over jay's identity being spoiled? I think everyone at this point figured that would happen anyway so it's no big deal.

Well it was speculation. You don't have to tag speculation, even if it's correct.

Let's be honest,
I called John Wesley Shipp being Jay Garrick back in July 2015
. I win.

I called it in May 2015 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom