• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

So how long until Wally puts the pieces together?

Like it seems pretty obvious... but maybe he hasn't thought of everything

Joni

If only there was a way to time travel and save her.
Which does remind me, Timeless seems to have a nice cast. The ER guy, the bad guy from iZombie.

ZeroX03

Banned
My guess is if Shantel is back on Flash, it'll be in the latter half of season three after her series Shooter has finished filming. It's only ten episodes. Also starring Amanda Waller.

Joni

My guess is if Shantel is back on Flash, it'll be in the latter half of season three after her series Shooter has finished filming. It's only ten episodes. Also starring Amanda Waller.

Let's be honest, she probably aint coming back. They won't go on and off with Iris, and they have Dr Light for Wally in the future, although I assume they start with Jesse.

Promo image from next week's episode:
0BWEZY6.jpg

They're not even hiding it anymore, The Flash just straight up takes place in Canada now. Central City is a town in Manitoba, confirmed.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Could be foreign dignitaries visiting Central City.

Also, just realized that Canada is the Earth-2 U.S.

There's no need for Patty to come back. She left movie town a while ago and her charakter is better for it. Nothing good will come out of it, should she ever come back.

- J - D -

Poor Patty. When S2 is done and (assuming there's no 11th hour twist), what they did with/to Patty will be remembered long after as one of this season's biggest failures.

Joni

In his defense... all the villians on this show seem to suffer a speech impediment. Apparently talking with a slow... deep... voice... means you're evil.

There is deep and then there is your voice sounds like death incarnate.
Tony Todd falls in the last category.

Pendas

Banned
There is deep and then there is your voice sounds like death incarnate.
Tony Todd falls in the last category.

I'll agree Tony Todd is an exception, he's been doing evil for years and nailing it. It's more apparent in other characters.

As much as I love Wentworth Miller, he delivers all his dialogue like he's hiding a diamond up his ass. Purcell also has an annoying "grunt" to his voice, and Killer Frost has a "pronounce every syllable of every word in a higher tone of voice" thing. It sounds unnatural.

I'm kind of tired of Barry taking Ls left and right. I'd love it, if he was being a confident asshole and win that way over Zoom.

But we all know it's going to be some tired "your overconfidence almost got X killed!"

Just like we're going to see that conversation with Wally next season for a couple of times.

NastyBook

Let's be honest, she probably aint coming back. They won't go on and off with Iris, and they have Dr Light for Wally in the future, although I assume they start with Jesse.
That lucky mofo. She was rocking that leather nicely. If only I could be close to someone so grossly incandescent.

I'm kind of tired of Barry taking Ls left and right. I'd love it, if he was being a confident asshole and win that way over Zoom.

But we all know it's going to be some tired "your overconfidence almost got X killed!"

Just like we're going to see that conversation with Wally next season for a couple of times.

You're not alone dude. I too am tired of Larry Allen :/

ZeroX03

Banned
YouTube Link

Looks like Wally is just copying Roy's arc.

Of course she's coming back. The Flash is a ten year show, it'll mine anything and everything it has and a popular character is a lock for that.

randome

Wally sucks. Barry's dad sucks. I'm starting to not like joe. I feel like it's weird that Barry loves iris. I wish we could get a season of the Zoom.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
You should watch Arrow then

i wouldn't even wish this punishment upon my most hated enemies

I can't wait for the season finale where Tom Cavanagh reveals himself as E-2 Eobard; Barry constantly betrayed would be so golden
1x
. Legit though, I hope they find a way to bring back Wellsobard in some way, shape, or form. As much as I've liked E-2 Wells, he's no E-1 Wells. Probably still my favorite overall character to appear on this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom