• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

John Wick

Music Meister though. 6 figures doesn't sound too bad! Gorilla Grodd da God though.

JSevere

they better not go through with killing Iris, I'll fight the writers

foreshadowing was hype. can't wait for the Music Meister and Grodd episodes

GulAtiCa

hey why did it take more than like 2 seconds for them to catch up with a motorcycle going 40mph?
Yeah, I found that to be odd.

Reminds me of the old Justice League TV cartoon from the early 2000s and just how slow Barry was then. Chasing a van that's prob not even going 50 and losing. Lol

jb1234

You think these DC shows are ever going to get past the incredibly tired "let's keep secrets from our loved ones because reasons" trope? I was happy when Barry spilled the beans but then, got angry again when they decided to keep Joe out of the loop. It's drama just for the sake of drama and their reasoning wasn't even remotely convincing.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That was a really good return episode. It was completely focused on Team Star Labs, which is a smart decision. The relationships are what really keep the show together. And despite how stupid I think everything around Savitar is, I love the setup for the second half of the season. Team Star Labs getting information on the future and making a plan on how to stop Iris' death was a cool moment. And we got tons of a little easter eggs about future episodes.

Caitlin actually having something to do was also refreshing. Her being the one to bring Julian into the fold makes the most sense too. Her whole Killer Frost deal is still contrived but the Caitlin we know forming new relationships and imparting wisdom from the experience is A+ stuff.

Big fan of them making Iris & Barry's relationship slightly more mature. Obviously I don't expect them to bone on a CW show at 8pm, but I've always gotten an immature high school vibe off them before. This episode had some tasteful PG pillow talk and cute couple banter, really helped sell that these are two adults who are living together now. And their scene together in the Time Vault was well acted, kudos to Grant and Candice on that.

Oh, and Barry having a pet turtle is the greatest thing this show has ever done. I love it.

Barry "I don't know if i can change the future? Man everything is so messed up because I traveled back in time and changed the future."

Yeah, I found that to be odd.

Reminds me of the old Justice League TV cartoon from the early 2000s and just how slow Barry was then. Chasing a van that's prob not even going 50 and losing. Lol

That was Wally, who sucked as a speedster in the comics until he got over his mental blocks and sped past Barry.

Top Bottom