• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They need to bring back those grenades that shoot spikes attracted to intertia. That one military dude had them in Season Whatever and fucked Barry's day up.

They need to bring back those grenades that shoot spikes attracted to intertia. That one military dude had them in Season Whatever and fucked Barry's day up.

Yeah, those nades were awesome. Bring them back to fuck up Savitar. Bring them back to also, like you said, fuck Barry's day up.

All the pro-Iris death people ain't shit, are as crazy as the people on Reddit calling for Felicity's head and threw a bitch fit because they didn't like a decent season.

Yeah, I don't get why people want Iris dead (I hope I don't). If you don't like what they're doing with the character, ask the writers to fix it by giving her more to do. Killing her is cheap and won't do anything to improve the show, it'll just give us another season of Barry crying all the time.

I want her to die because it's an extremely low quality bait and switch. Oh we see Iris die, except we know she won't so what is the point? Now we got a huge arc in the series leading up to a bullshit event. It's all a waste of the viewers time.

I want her to die because it would be the one single possible surprise from the entire thing.

LionPride

Banned
Basic ass people, thinking the only solution is to kill a character they don't like.

Wally, much like everyone is a fine character.

LotusHD

Banned
He's just so moody and there are enough fuckin flashes ffs. His facial expression always seems to be the same thing. Idk. He just doesn't seem to be as good an actor as the rest of the cast.

Basic ass people, thinking the only solution is to kill a character they don't like.

Wally, much like everyone is a fine character.

He gave us this GIF, he can stay forever

infinitedancefosc0.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Don't think I don't see you people only suggesting black characters get the axe.

Yes, yes, Joe is "one of the good ones."

I see you.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We all know Julian is going to sacrifice himself because blah blah blah guilt for serving Savitar blah blah blah he has a penis and got too close to Caitlin blah blah blah.

Makonero

I could say kill Barry since he seems to cause a lot of trouble..

This is what I've been waiting for since season 1. Barry's biggest thing was his sacrifice in COIE so I expect him to make the ultimate sacrifice (and then come back of course) sometime in the future. But preferably not in 2024 since that's too far away lol.

ZeroX03

Banned
Dunno how I only just put it together:
Black Flash plus Eddie and Ronnie returning in some capacity may mean undead antics
! Or it's just more Savitar illusions.

Also on watching the S1 finale again, Barry may be a good boyfriend but he'll never be able to top Eddie killing himself to save the world from Barry's screw ups. Good job, "hero".

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Decent episode. Wish they'd improve Wally's suit though, it's comically dopey.

Also hope Julian sticks around for the long haul, but it's unlikely.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Question: have they even mentioned Eddie post-Flashpoint? What if he never died in this timeline?

ZeroX03

Banned
Bit late on this...

Wally West dies tonight on an all new Flash!

#3.11 "Investigate"
Episode Promo
DC COMICS' GYPSY ARRIVES ON EARTH-1 - H.R.'s (Tom Cavanagh) past catches up with him when a bounty hunter with vibe powers named Gypsy (guest star Jessica Camacho) arrives in Central City to bring him back to Earth-19 to stand trial for his crime. It turns out inter-dimensional travel is illegal on their Earth. H.R. surrenders but when Barry (Grant Gustin) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) find out that H.R.'s only hope would be to challenge Gypsy to a fight to the death, they intercede and Cisco offers to fight Gypsy instead. Harry Jierjian directed the episode with story by Benjamin Raab and Deric A. Hughes and teleplay by Zack Stentz.
fla311b_0175b9vsnw.jpg

Grizzlyjin

This episode sounds dumb. I'll be there with bells on.

LionPride

Banned
Don't think I don't see you people only suggesting black characters get the axe.

Yes, yes, Joe is "one of the good ones."

I see you.
Lol

I like Iris. I would like it more if she turned into a character again.
Last time people complained, Iris's character was running through a slow burn arc that peeps couldn't be patient for. I'm sorry that Flash isn't SHIELD and they don't advance what would be three episodes of one show in one episode

Joni

Last time people complained, Iris's character was running through a slow burn arc that peeps couldn't be patient for. I'm sorry that Flash isn't SHIELD and they don't advance what would be three episodes of one show in one episode
A slow burn? She is at the moment not running through any story except her death plot which predictably will be averted last minute. They don't need to look at shield, they need to look at the vampire diaries who did the same as shield but actually good.

LionPride

Banned
A slow burn? She is at the moment not running through any story except her death plot which predictably will be averted last minute. They don't need to look at shield, they need to look at the vampire diaries who did the same as shield but actually good.
1. I was comparing the speed of the arcs to another cape show
2. Who the fuck watched VD

AHHHH YES YES

Joni

1. I was comparing the speed of the arcs to another cape show
2. Who the fuck watched VD

Only people with good taste, So very much unlike people who watch SHIELD, and a lot of them considering The Flash pilot performance was compared to that of the Vampire Diaries pilot.

LionPride

Banned
Only people with good taste, So very much unlike people who watch SHIELD, and a lot of them considering The Flash pilot performance was compared to that of the Vampire Diaries pilot.
Okay but SHIELD is one of the best cape shows on TV and has been since the last half of season 1 and VD has been trash for a while.

Top Bottom