• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Barry seems to figured it out, and due to Julian handing that L to Barry earlier, that he isn't getting any faster in a short amount of time. While Wally has been getting faster and faster in a shorter amount of time. I just can't wait to see Wally learn Speed Steal on his own or with the help of HR.

Barry seems to have peaked for now in terms of speed. Now it's all on skill or the lack thereof.

Edit:
Barry is gonna pull a crisis and leave Wally to be the Flash

Or they might pull a rebirth and have Wally be replaced by Barry. Or they might have this Barry save the DCEU

Maddocks

Season 3 will have a new intro...My name is Barry Allen and I'm the slowest man alive, everyone is faster then me, I need to leave this universe and go to earth 45 where everyone is turtles.

Wouldn't that be Flashpoint?

I'm thinking of both....
have Barry disappear into the Speed Force. He comes back, nobody remembers him except for maybe Supergirl and they race again, catches up to Wally and they have that moment where they remember each other. Barry tries to contact Iris but she doesn't remember.
After that, it's entirely up to the writers to figure out what to do with Barry.

Why was HR bummed that he couldn't go home when he knew that going to another earth meant death? He already wouldn't have planned on going home.

MartyStu

Barry jobbing so much HAS to have an endgame.

I imagine that we will find out that he is actually the first ever speedster across the multiverse and that he actually generates the speedforce.

Either that or we find out that Wally and/or Jessie are unwittingly siphoning speed from him.

Why was HR bummed that he couldn't go home when he knew that going to another earth meant death? He already wouldn't have planned on going home.

HR described himself has a big celebrity on his Earth. I'm sure he figured, in his mind, that he could go home and it would all blow over because it's the great HR Wells. He'd be like a returning hero with great stories to tell of this different Earth. I don't think HR thinks things through completely, so he likely believed he'd be able to make it work with going home.

Barry jobbing so much HAS to have an endgame.

I imagine that we will find out that he is actually the first ever speedster across the multiverse and that he actually generates the speedforce.

Either that or we find out that Wally and/or Jessie are unwittingly siphoning speed from him.

I genuinely believe that they will go the route of having Barry being the sole generator of the Speed Force.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Rambling thoughts on Episode 11
- Ah, an explanation for these superguns.
- They have holographic tech but used Legos lol
- Iris getting a storyline of her own. Nice
- My man Cisco. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- "Can I talk to you for a second?" #2526
- I know this show can't really have filler, but if it could...This episode would be it. The 'A' and 'B' stories are both padded beyond belief with contrived arguments and then reconciliations.
- Gyspy is cool. And hot, so very very hot
- Hahahahaha, well at least somebody found a use for the Catco Industry set. Supergirl sure as hell isn't using it anymore.

Ehhhhhh. I thought this episode was mostly basura. On the positive side, Gypsy and Cisco had some great banter and overall interactions.

Mariolee

That was a pretty middling to bad episode. That fight, though it was massively cool crossing universes, did not at all feel like a real fight and the way it all wrapped up was overly corny, even for this show.

That spoiler at the top of the page is awesome though.

Top Bottom