• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

I was hoping that, instead of bringing Solovar, they would have brought Flashes from all the worlds.

But I guess they can still do an all-speedster showdown against Savitar.

I think..... Overall I'm just disappointed at how they've handled Barry and his powers or lack thereof. I get that it is hard to just make Barry Speed Force/blitz his way through everything but can they at least try and maintain some kind of consistency with his speed and powers besides receiving huge L's nearly every episode (although it has sort of toned down)?

We have one scene where Barry grabs all the bullets fired from a Uzi nearly point blank earlier this season and then we have him struggle to save Joe from a bullet fired from a Glock point blank. We have Barry repeat his stupid blitz against another gorilla (not to take anything away from Grodd and Solovar) and gets his ass handed to him while Jesse and Wally zip around fodder gorilla enemies.

Budget constraints, sure but they have become lazy in being creative and consistent with Barry's powers. Really Barry? You struggled to find the password for the missiles?

Joni

No, it isn't in the same ballpark as Supergirl's shit level.

Supergirl at least tries to be more fun. The Flash made an episode with a Grodd attack being stopped by three speedsters kinda boring. Supergirl made me laugh with a conversation about an HR department.

LotusHD

Banned
Supergirl at least tries to be more fun. The Flash made an episode with a Grodd attack being stopped by three speedsters kinda boring. Supergirl made me laugh with a conversation about an HR department.

We still went to Gorilla City nonetheless. Flash is still more fun.

caliph95

We still went to Gorilla City nonetheless. Flash is still more fun.
True but it was still underwhelming two-parter.

Though Flash while has a shit villain and i don't care about the we must save iris thing. It's at least seems to be more focused.

ZeroX03

Banned
Guys, guys, guys. It's not about which show is worse between Supergirl and Flash. They're both worse than Arrow, so what's the point in competing?

The Flash also has an HR department tho

On Supergirl everyone is as dumb as Barry.
Every single character's only plot is romance, including the main character.
Supergirl doing anything is like 5 minutes or less for an entire episode.
Supergirl isn't even allowed to look good unless she is up against bank robbers or something.

It is quickly becoming one of the worst things on tv that im watching and giving Arrow S3 & S4 a real challenge.

Lena is the only character that show has going for it.

WarrenD

I enjoyed that episode quite a lot really. Moved nicely, loved the dual wells, and having all 3 speedsters was well done if pretty pointless.

I wonder if Wally will be the one who betrays as Savitar said, or maybe Jessie will be to save him after the cliffhanger?

No, it isn't in the same ballpark as Supergirl's shit level.

On Supergirl everyone is as dumb as Barry.
Every single character's only plot is romance, including the main character.
Supergirl doing anything is like 5 minutes or less for an entire episode.
Supergirl isn't even allowed to look good unless she is up against bank robbers or something.

It is quickly becoming one of the worst things on tv that im watching and giving Arrow S3 & S4 a real challenge.

Lena is the only character that show has going for it.

Supergirl is fucking shit and by far the worst show. I call her Kara Job-El.

Maddocks

Season 3 will have a new intro...My name is Barry Allen and I'm the slowest man alive, everyone is faster then me, I need to leave this universe and go to earth 45 where everyone is turtles.

See people, been saying it for ten damn years!(not really, but since Jan) Needs a new intro to show everyone that Barry is slow as fuck lol

We've been seeing diminishing returns on evil speedsters.

Reverse Flash (Both Actors) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zoom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Savitar

Time to mix things up for Season 4's Big Bad

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We've been seeing diminishing returns on evil speedsters.

Reverse Flash (Both Actors) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zoom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Savitar

Time to mix things up for Season 4's Big Bad

Prepare yourself for a female villain that can run really fast. And the only way to stop her is by running even faster.

Lady villain who only runs fast when running backwards and for Barry to beat her he must also learn to run backwards really, really fast.

Joni

Summary for the musical episode has been released:

Barry and team are surprised when Mon-El and Hank Henshaw arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl who was whammied by the Music Meister. Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can’t cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Summary for the musical episode has been released:

giphy.gif

I don't really think it's a concept that is too outlandish for either show to play straight. But it's a dream episode? Come the fuck on.

Top Bottom