• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Magwik

Banned
While _________________ , [Cast Member] _____________________ which he hides from the team. Meanwhile A dangerous secret threatens ________________________.

Joni

...ALAKAZAM!

david-dastmalchian-in-the-dark-knight.jpg

That is a good niche actor. They should keep him around for guest spots.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh just realized Kreisberg co-wrote this episode. I'd guess something major like Arrow's reveal might happen. At the very least some actual character stuff will happen.

While _________________ , [Cast Member] _____________________ which he hides from the team. Meanwhile A dangerous secret threatens ________________________.

would we want it any other way? it makes for cheap to manufacture conflict, the essence of drama. same way every villain only cares about destroying "the ones the hero loves/cares for."

I can't remember anytime in real life where hiding a terrible secret was considered worse than the actual terrible secret.

MAN "honey, I've cheated on you with each and every one of your bridesmaids, and your mum and never told you?"

WOMAN "you bastard. why didn't you tell me? I get screwing the bridesmans and my mum, but you should have told me. I would have understood if only you had trusted me enough to tell me you screwed them all"

MAN "that's not all, honey. I killed and ate them too?"

WOMAN "I was wondering where they had gotten to. But you didn't tell me. That's the unforgivable bit. At least until I do the exact same thing next week."

J4g3r

Earth Two Wells and HR clashing is my favourite thing, hope this happens in more episodes to come.

(We're only on part 2 of Gorilla City in the UK)

Joni

Melissa Benoist looks ridiculously amazing in those shots. I don't mind the
alternate dimension stuff
if they go all-out like this.

I just marathoned S1. So good. The slow build to Harrison Wells was awesome. The fact that Reverse Flash had them all under surveillance the whole time. Just awesome.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
great, for some reason there isn't any dialogue audio on Flash, but the music shows up

this isn't the first time either

Damn.... Another L for Barry for proposing to Iris. Papa Joe is a man of tradition.

Savitar's actual suit looks..... Underwhelming tbh. Nothing beats RF and Zoom's suit.

ZeroX03

Banned
I just realized without Harry or Wells the team has no leader. And Barry suuuuuuucks at it. He's doing the right thing kicking Wally out, but he's got no authority.

HR time to set up my man.

Top Bottom