• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Magwik

Banned
Savitar is the OG future Barry that fought the Reverse Flash in his childhood home. Dude sees Barry visit the scene like 5 times and keeps fucking shit up.

ZeroX03

Banned
Who knows what faces will return when tonight we venture...

#3.16 "Into the Speed Force"
Episode Promo
BARRY TURNS TO THE SPEED FORCE - Desperate to stop Savitar and save his friends, Barry (Grant Gustin) turns to the speed force for answers, and the speed force tells him to get fucked. H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) gives Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) some advice. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts & Judalina Neira (#316). Original airdate 3/14/2017.
the-flash-03x16-013-237194.jpg

Ross61

Caught up. Whenever people were talking about how bad Wally's actor was I was like meh. Thought he was fine. Finally, through binging these episodes I found out this nigga is trash. Like I don't want to slander fam like that but damn he is mostly trash. I don't even see how there could be a room of improvement above mediocre.

I still like Wally/Kid Flash but I had to say that.

Who knows what faces will return when tonight we venture...

#3.16 "Into the Speed Force"
Episode Promo

the-flash-03x16-013-237194.jpg

I hope the speedforce takes him to task for not listening to it after it took an entire episode out of its busy schedule trying to teach Barry to put and shut up when it comes to loss and suffering. Even after fucking up the timeline the guy still wants to change things.

Tabby

You know what this show needs? It needs a shake up. 3 seasons in and the team is still Barry, Wells, Snow and Cisco, with every episode them telling Barry to run faster.

You know what this show needs? It needs a shake up. 3 seasons in and the team is still Barry, Wells, Snow and Cisco, with every episode them telling Barry to run faster.

Julian's the mix up. Unfortunately, they never listen to Julian's fairly reasonable words of wisdom.

Shower Barry Shower should be used after a long training session.

He should. His suit probably has a shitload of crushed bugs on his suit (unless they really do just disintegrate as soon as Barry runs through them). Imagine the swamp ass though. Barry, dammit, take a damn shower!

Top Bottom