• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

ZeroX03

Banned
So two episodes ago the cliffhanger was Barry proposing. And now it's him breaking up. They went full CW. Never go full CW.

At least next week should be great.

That was entertaining. I can't care about Barry x Iris anymore because they will keep going back and forth.

It did sadden me to see Iris shed some tears though.

jwk94

people don't like jesse?

what a bunch of dummies

wally x jesse 4ever

sooo cw
Nah, Jesse rocks but she didn't do anything besides race Wally and Barry, watch her boyfriend get sent in the speedforce, and stab Savitar. Someone else could've stabbed him. We didn't need her for that.

Ponn

Banned
"I'm going to save you and I will do that by embracing my future with you, by breaking up with you"

"Barry, you're an idiot. I'm going to go hook up with Ragman."

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
My DVR abruptly ended the show, does anything happen after Barry tells that he and Iris need space ?

Dynomutt

When the real Flash gets back
...ohhh...Burn.

Are they referring to Zoom?
Cause between Barry, Wally, and Jesse they got enough L's for days.

Maddocks

Really good episode, but was not feeling that..I love you, but I need space from you.

Why do you need space to embrace your speed and realization that you need to save her? The speed force told him everything he needed, you need to fight, you need to be a hero, you need to stop running and own up to your mistakes. You don't do that by making more mistakes!

I know this will end in a happy ending for barry and iris, but the added relationship drama can and will get tiring. Why can't they just be happy and be done with it.

Bluemongoose

Neo Member
Bad Barry! BAD! It was basically Barry saying: "I need to break up with you because you might die." I don't get it. So dumb. In a line of perverse logic, Barry is still trying to change the future by doing the opposite of what he should be doing. Also, this forced romance between Wally and Jesse is a joke. Find him another love interest if you have to. Sheesh.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The "Special Guest Stars" credits in the opening minutes always ruin the surprises. Lol

Kinda tired of bottle episodes after last week's Legends of Tomorrow. This is a prime example of why I didn't like 'The Runaway Dinosaur' in S2. It's just cast members standing on set saying enigmatic things to Barry. It's a low rent dream episode...again.

This show just has zero balls when it comes to the story. Wally was stuck in the speed force for an episode. Barry lost his speed for an episode. Flashpoint lasted an episode. Jesse being part of Team Flash lasted an episode and half? You have 23 episodes to fill, you can change the status quo for more than 30 script pages.

And Savitar went up against Jesse and H.R. and ran away with his tail between his legs. Talk about diminishing him as a threat.

Ashhong

Can someone please do me a favor and post the biggest picture of an L they have? Even when Barry wins he goes "nah, I'll take the L instead, thanks"

jb1234

Even skipping through the relationshippy scenes, this episode was still dreadfully dull. It was an hour of nothing (unless you count characters making very bad decisions, in grand CW fashion). I just don't care about any of the arcs this season, especially Savitar. They've failed to make him a compelling adversary or even particularly threatening.

I did watch the final scene, which had me in hysterics. These writers, man. I guess they needed some grand drama to lead into the musical but there's no foundation for Barry's behavior.

chefbags

Can we just meet the Flash that just kicks ass? The one that everyone seems to mention. Hes like the future Peter in heroes.

Lol fuck I loved future Peter petrelli, scar and all. So badass. I wish we stuck to that timeline cause it was so much more interesting.

But anyways speed force speaking the truth at Barry and Barry gave no fucks once again.

Man, I really thought Wally was Savitar. It seemed to all make sense:
- Savitar needs Wally (he says he does, jokes on him)
- We never see Wally in the future
- Wally has a bad reaction to the stone, which was coincidentally missing, then coincidentally found
- They were training Wally to be faster than Barry (LoL)

That and his inherent hatred of Barry would have been perfect. Explaining away the whole Iris thing ..., look, I watch other CW shows. It can be done. =)

"Barry, I want to be your wife."

"Nah."

He deserves to be alone forever.

"Take me Peter!"

"Nah - I'm Spider-Man!"

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom