• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

The writers of the Arrowverse really love Hamilton.
giphy.gif

jwk94

Just let Iris die. After she's gone, hit up Pattie. I'm sure she'll come running.

So is this the dude that Gypsy's been looking for?

JSevere

"you can sing?"
"not as good as Joe"
"shut up Barry"

lmao

show sure does love replaying that clip of Iris getting impaled a lot

Magwik

Banned
He's either too smart to realize that's pointless, or too dumb to think to do that. Your choice.

Can't wait for these shows to go public identity already. C'mon Arrow!

You know, with Ollie as mayor, is it better to admit to being the serial killer Arrow, or the Green Arrow and was just bullshitting the public the past few months in regards to the GA?

He's either too smart to realize that's pointless, or too dumb to think to do that. Your choice.

Can't wait for these shows to go public identity already. C'mon Arrow!

I really hope when Barry goes public, we get a montage of citizens reading about it in the paper and all shrugging their shoulders saying, "yeah, we know."

Oh this flashforward again

Next episode is called "The Once and Future Flash" lol

Yeah, we went over that and the captions before but tonight was the first episode where they didn't put in a comma for me. Every other time - the future, Flash.

I keep forgretting that we have Stagg and Kord enterprises/industries in the Flarrowverse.

ZeroX03

Banned
Black continues to not crack

Watch her show up in another show in ten years time looking exactly the same

You know, with Ollie as mayor, is it better to admit to being the serial killer Arrow, or the Green Arrow and was just bullshitting the public the past few months in regards to the GA?

I think he'll just stick to Green Arrow. Arrow has a lot more to answer for. Nobody will mind that GA killed Darhk.

Top Bottom