• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Permanently A

Yoooo that snap

rorscharchflame.jpg

LionPride

Banned
Jesus Christ, how did Flash become the worst paced show outta the CWTV shows? I know we all can't be SHIELD, but god damn can we at least be Arrow? That reveal happened and since then it's been rockin a rollin to the finish. This is stumblin and bumblin to the finish line with a fucking limp

ZeroX03

Banned
Jesus Christ, how did Flash become the worst paced show outta the CWTV shows? I know we all can't be SHIELD, but god damn can we at least be Arrow? That reveal happened and since then it's been rockin a rollin to the finish. This is stumblin and bumblin to the finish line with a fucking limp

The Flash isn't that bad and on the brink of cancellation

Arrow the GOAT

MartyStu

Off the top of my head have them switch places

I actually have another one:
The rest of the team actually figured this out already. They are working on the Savitar problem while letting Barry spin in his wheels. Killer Frost is in on it and is playing the long game.

LionPride

Banned
The Flash isn't that bad and on the brink of cancellation

Arrow the GOAT
The Flash has been my least watched show this year, I don't care about anything happening, I missed a month of episodes and it feels like nothing has changed.

SHIELD isn't on the brink of cancellation because of the quality of the episodes

JDMC13

I have a sick feeling that Savitar is
Cisco

I hope I'm wrong, but the interaction between Caitlin and Savitar seemed familiar.

doop_

Banned
I actually have another one:
The rest of the team actually figured this out already. They are working on the Savitar problem while letting Barry spin in his wheels. Killer Frost is in on it and is playing the long game.

That would be fucking amazing, pains me this is not what is gonna happen.

Johndoey

Banned
HR saving the day as usual.
---
Julian slow your roll.
--
Simple Assualt Frost strikes again.
--
Petty Larceny Frost on the scene.

Top Bottom