• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Season will end with Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne stopping Barry stopping Thawne. Meanwhile Barry's mom has an aneurysm.

Skux

https://youtu.be/JMJzEwuAr58 (spoilers)

Just finished watching the "Big Mistake" trailer. The Flashpoint effect on the "main" timeline is even bigger than I anticipated. It's like the main timeline is Flashpoint now, given how badly Barry managed to screw things up.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Please someone help me understand RF status now.

Is he alive? Did he still lose his speed and took over Wells body?

*shrug*

Safe to say he's still alive and has his speed. They kinda play things fast and loose so I wouldn't rack my brain trying to make sense of it, it's made up as they go along.

He was also on The Affair, but you (should, as the show is freaking insanely good) know what happened there.

I hope they don't turn RF into the new Malcolm Merlyn.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He was also on The Affair, but you (should, as the show is freaking insanely good) know what happened there.

I hope they don't turn RF into the new Malcolm Merlyn.

Oh yeah! He had a really good singing scene at end of Season 2. He gets to be the hunky alpha male doctor on Chicago Med, so I'm sure he likes that over getting Oliver's scraps on Arrow lol

I'm glad they have shaken up the fight formula a little with the start of this season, so that the fights don't end up being the same.

You know, where Barry takes on the villain, it goes back and forth, then Barry takes some Ls, doubts in himself, but then manages to pull through it, thanks to some pep talk over the radio.

I'd would be really annoying if they'd still do that, after two seasons.

Grizzlyjin

I'm glad they have shaken up the fight formula a little with the start of this season, so that the fights don't end up being the same.

You know, where Barry takes on the villain, it goes back and forth, then Barry takes some Ls, doubts in himself, but then manages to pull through it, thanks to some pep talk over the radio.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

raw

Platy

Flash does what Arrowon't

Sad that Barris is much better than Olicity, even if barry dating his sister will never stop being creppy =P

Skux

Well the end tornado was basically a throwback reference for the pilot episode, and it was in an inconsequential timeline, so I'm fine with it.

Skux

I know people think the "love conquers all" concept with Barry and Iris always being connected somehow regardless of timeline/universe/reality is really corny, but I actually kind of like it.

In a world that mostly justifies its crazy happenings with (hilariously flimsy) science, it's nice to have parts of it that allude to concepts beyond scientific understanding. Stuff that deals with destiny and the metaphysical And things happening because they're "meant to".

Imagine that no matter how much you fucked up the timeline, you'd always have someone as your anchor who would be there for you. I don't know. It's kind of comforting.

My theory is that we will get to the timeline where Barry and RF first fight each other at his parent's house all those years ago. He will be that Flash again creating a weird time paradox of having to need his mother dying, to being saved, to dying again, and to having her die correctly. I know that doesn't make sense but, neither does the Flash.

Platy

I STILL THINK the voice is Mirror Master ...It WAS in a mirror =P
and the Rival dude will turn into the Alchemy

I STILL THINK the voice is Mirror Master ... and the Rival dude will turn into the Alchemy

I think it involves them both (Alchemy and Mirror Master). For comic GAFfers, with the Philosopher's Stone is he able to scrawl that onto a mirror? But in all honesty, it's just Alchemy.

Top Bottom