• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

GulAtiCa

Nice to know good Barry is incompetent, evil Barry is competent.

Also, if Evil Barry knew about that women this whole time, why didn't he just kill her, herself?

Malvingt2

Hold on.. how far in the future is this Barry? why is he like that? what took him to take that path?

Why kill Iris? how did he build that armor?

Effect

Knew it! I'm not disappointed though. I want to see how they roll with this now. From what damn timeline is he from though. The level of time fuckery that had to cause this has to be insane.

LionPride

Banned
So... They really did go that route.

Well I mean, if having mentor types constantly betray Barry became tired, I guess betraying himself was the next logical step.

Thinking about how much better Arrow is, that whole sequence where Barry was chasing Killer Frost through the city, all I could think was "Ollie would have easily just put two arrows in her in no time flat."

eef.png

JSevere

Joe and Cecile is the best relationship on this show

everyone saw Savitar being Future Barry coming from a mile away. reveal scene was cool though

LionPride

Banned
Knew it! I'm not disappointed though. I want to see how they roll with this now. From what damn timeline is he from though. The level of time fuckery that had to cause this has to be insane.

Ain't much to roll with, there are three fucking episodes left

Alright. I'm totally shocked. I didn't see that coming at all. Wow. 10/10 reveal. Everything leading up to this was worth it. I wanna thank my sponsorships, my family, uh.... Can't forget about the Big G - GAF for always being there for the reveal.

Where is that DJ Khaled pic, fam?

ShadyK54

I liked the way he came out of the armor, though.

Really interested to find out how they're going to make sense of it all. Like someone said, why would any version of Barry want to kill Iris?

The real twist is future-Barry able to accomplish things on his own. Maybe he has Joe saying "Kill Iris, Barry. Kill Iris!" looping in his suit's MP3 player.

MartyStu

So is this good to use or too much of a spoiler, you wouldn't know without context lol

I would modify that to being:

The Flash S3 |OT| It Was Me, Barry. It was always me.

It does a better job of hiding the point and better leads the reader to thinking it is a grammar mistake. Or a reference to Wresting. Or both.

ZeroX03

Banned
If you had watched the last.few.episodes you'd figure it out pretty quick. Maybe wait a week?

Yeah let's wait a week for people catching up on CW App or iTunes. If you haven't been watching the season at all you wouldn't get it, but if you're almost up to date it'd be obvious.

We're at inFamous 1 twist level except one did it better.

3 episodes and most are going to be filled with:

Don't worry I'll go talk to him/her. *walks into the hallway*

Arrow spent their softball twist on a two episode Laurel plot, and legit had people shocked with the big, full season mystery.

Flash and Supergirl telegraphed their big, season long mystery reveals way too early and surprised no one.

Top Bottom