• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Also here's some Rival concept art that looks much better in drawing than execution.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

How on earth they decided this was better?
rivalflash.jpg

Rival's costume has the "streaks", that odd nose part, and his ear pieces that does make him different from the speedster villains. They need to work on the nose part because that part is the weirdest and you can tell it was supposed to be a full on mask. Like they ditched the mask at the last minute and didn't focus on putting the last minute touches on the cowl.

Skux

I think the bulky helmet kind of ruins the look. If it was slimmer and they added some CG flares coming off his stripes it would have looked great.

GulAtiCa

Yeah, that concept art looks much better then what we go. But it also looks way to close to Zoom's look. So, I'm kinda glad they went with a more different look.

JSevere

Premiere was solid and I'm interested in seeing what repercussions there are throughout the season because of Flashpoint.

Reverse Flash is still the best. The only speedster villain we need tbh

Xemnas89

Didn't really comment on the premiere but I liked it. I thought Reverse Flash was the best part of the episode as he often is when he's around. This was definitely the best appearance by the Matt Letscher Reverse Flash and it makes me excited that we're getting him as a regular on Legends.

Top Bottom