• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

ZeroX03

Banned
There's precedence for speed force protected and even produced clothing btw. The Flash ring is pointless when he can make one out of speed.

Johndoey

Banned
I think my current Alchemy issue is he looks like a large trash bag. While trash bag men can be highly threatening it's not working right now.

caliph95

My issues is i hope they don't make a hug thing about Alchemy's identity and taht he was just a result of Barry's fuckup. Not another guy that would betray them after screwing Caitlin.

caliph95

Isn't that a thing in the comics? I remember reading about that. Perhaps Barry and Jesse will bring it up but I doubt it.
It's basically whatever law of physics and such they break it's because speed force. It's the reason The Flash and other speedsters don't destroy everything around them when running at the speed they run into.

Volimar

QDfJPjC.png

http://imgur.com/gallery/RwAUZ

Neoxon

I'm back on the hype train, guys. I've been late to Flash viewings as of late due to rehearsals, but now I'm free.

Top Bottom