• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
As to be expected, there will be no new Flash on November 8th.

They're taking our Vancouver warehouses and CW timeslots. And some of them, I assume, are good DC heroes.

KonradLaw

As expected by President Trump. He will ban all comic book shows and move all filming to Russia.

Guaridans: The Series
maxresdefault.jpg
Coming to CW, Fall 2017

Joni

See, the girl already looks already like Killer Frost, the guy next to her is Winter Soldier and on the other side the enemy from this week's Legends of Tomorrow who is flanked by Vandal Savage.

Jesse's so goddamn cute, glad her and wells are back, also glad to see she's leveled up her acting.

Just make her a regular speedster alongside barry
and send wally to earth-2 instead

- J - D -

I hope Wally's suit isn't just the one he had from the Flashpoint timeline.

Also, Jesse's suit looks kinda cool.

Barry's looks so outdated now.

I have no idea who half of those people are by Mister Terrific's costume looks TERRIBLE.

Lmaoooo wtf did they do to his face. Bunch of clowns working at the costume department for these series

Also what is this trend with making the black man the goofiest looking hero 👀

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I... don't understand why people don't like his Mr. Terrific look. He's wearing the black grease paint in the T shape JUST like in the comics. What was he supposed to do instead?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I... don't understand why people don't like his Mr. Terrific look. He's wearing the black grease paint in the T shape JUST like in the comics. What was he supposed to do instead?
I like the look, but the mask isn't translating well into live action cause of the eyes.

Hope they can figure something out without taking away the T paint.

He'll always be Ben from Reaper to me.
I feel the same way.

ZeroX03

Banned
Mask needs to be thinner. Eyes need to be a different color. Needs a much shorter haircut.

They aren't making him look good in that style of outfit.

ZeroX03

Banned
O captain my captain, a new episode approaches...

#3.04 "The New Rogues"
WENTWORTH MILLER RETURNS AS CAPTAIN COLD; MIRROR MASTER AND THE TOP BATTLE WITH THE FLASH — Barry (Grant Gustin) continues to train Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) and when a new meta human, Mirror Master (guest star Grey Damon), appears on the scene he lets her tag along. Mirror Master has teamed up with his old partner, Top (guest star Ashley Rickards), and is looking for Snart (Wentworth Miller) to even a score. Jesse is quick to join the chase but inspired by Barry, she does something incredibly stupid which results in disastrous consequences. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes (#304).
960.jpg

(there were no photos without spoilers this week, so have a JLU classic)

Platy

Captain Boomerang/Ashur was such a waste. Being him back!

I am starting to feel that if the rogue was not a speedster, he will be wasted =P

Boomerang never appeared again, Cold was kicked out of the flash show, Mirror Master is a generic henchmen and trickster has some kind of a son ?

Joni

I am starting to feel that if the rogue was not a speedster, he will be wasted =P

Boomerang never appeared again, Cold was kicked out of the flash show, Mirror Master is a generic henchmen and trickster has some kind of a son ?

Cold, HeatWave and Trickster have been amazing in every episode they came in. Boomerang was wasted but let's hope they can bring him back now Suicide Squad is out.

Top Bottom