• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Luigi87

Doesn't anybody realize?

Barry came up with the idea to stop Mirror Master while in the mirror. Ergo, his thought process was a mirror of how it normally works.

That's why he was so competent.

I'm with you. I couldn't believe it myself.

Uh oh Snow..... How are you going to hide these side effects now?

Damn, I wonder what this Wells has under his sleeve. Also, IT'S A GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTER NEXT WEEK FOR A DAY LATE HALLOWEEN EPISODE!

Edit:
Doesn't anybody realize?

Barry came up with the idea to stop Mirror Master while in the mirror. Ergo, his thought process was a mirror of how it normally works.

That's why he was so competent.

Well shit. Thanks for ruining one of Barry's best moment tonight ��

JSevere

they really givin us a new Wells every season

wish we could get the real Captain Cold back, was one of the show's best villains imo. the flashback in this ep was such a tease

Vic_Viper

So is Jesse carrying Wally when they go "running" lol?

Also, really would have liked them to have waited on using Jesse Quick for a CW linewide crossover event against the Crime Syndicate. But I guess they can still do that eventually with an Earth 3 version.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Earth-3 "Johnny Quick" Wells was something I wanted eventually.

Have him be in the background this season, prepping for the Crime Syndicate to come and take over next season.

The Crime Syndicate, of course, will be fleeing the Anti-Monitor, who will be the actual big bad after the mid-season. The season ends with a crisis that merges Supergirl's earth with the mainline Arrowverse.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Alchemy is Eddie Thawne, driven mad by being outside the timeline when it reset in Flashpoint.

Khezu

It would be kinda amusing if both Cisco and Snow have powers, but still stay at Star Labs all the time being responsible and using their science.

jb1234

Loved it, my favorite episode since mid-season 2's visit to Earth-2. It's so nice for the show to drop the darkness and be lighthearted for a change.

Seesaw15

Hopefully Barry fucks up so bad that we get a Rick and Morty/Fantastic Four-esque Multiverse Council of Well's.
latest

Barry Allen has to be the absolute worst character in the history of fiction.Transport this guy to Earth 17 and have Jessie Quick or even Wally West be The Flash

Skux

Great light-hearted episode. Loved the comic Joe/Iris/Barry and Wells arcs.

I cannot believe that finding a new Wells was a legitimate plot point in this episode.

This show is insanity.

This is only part that seems off to me. Are they just going to sub in another Harrison Wells every so often to keep the actor in the show?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I know it's being played for laughs but actively sending out a beacon into the multiverse after everything that happened last year is so ridiculous. Like do they really need a Wells? Couldn't they just come up with some BS excuse for Earth 2 Wells to stay? It seemed so odd that they were putting everything down to open the door to a stranger. They seem to be doing okay without a Wells...he didn't even solve this week's science mumbo jumbo.

jb1234

I know it's being played for laughs but actively sending out a beacon into the multiverse after everything that happened last year is so ridiculous. Like do they really need a Wells? Couldn't they just come up with some BS excuse for Earth 2 Wells to stay? It seemed so odd that they were putting everything down to open the door to a stranger. They seem to be doing okay without a Wells...he didn't even solve this week's science mumbo jumbo.

Yeah, it wasn't very organic. When Wells actually made that suggestion, I rose an eyebrow. It's like they've learned nothing from last season's events.

Luigi87

This is what happens when people hang out with Barry too much.

I think Cavanaugh just wanted to play a goofy Wells for a few episodes.

ZeroX03

Banned
After S1: I don't want a new Wells. Eobard Wells was perfect.
After S2: I don't want a new Harry. Earth-2 Harry was perfect.
After S3: I don't want a new H.R. Stoned H.R. was perfect.

Joni

Didn't Tom C do the show because he gets to play a different character? Like he didn't want to do straight Harrison Wells in the first one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Didn't Tom C do the show because he gets to play a different character? Like he didn't want to do straight Harrison Wells in the first one.

That would explain it. I obviously like having him around, I just thought the in universe explanation was lazy verging on reckless.

I welcome Sexy Wells with open arms and look forward to his inevitable pairing with Snow, and then subsequent death.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That would explain it. I obviously like having him around, I just thought the in universe explanation was lazy verging on reckless.

I welcome Sexy Wells with open arms and look forward to his inevitable pairing with Snow, and then subsequent death.

And then bring on Westworld Wells.

Joni

It will be reckless once they do a bottle episode with Barry and every Wells in existence.

abundant

Has the showrunner for Arrow seasons 3&4 moved to Flash for this season? It is awful.

Arrow> Legends> Flash.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's awful yet, but I do agree that Arrow, Legends, and even Supergirl are doing better then the Flash right now.

Top Bottom