• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Mashing

Can't say I agree with this. Last season, maybe, but Gotham's quality has dipped, while Supergirl and Arrow have both improved tremendously.

Gotham is not as a good as last season, but I think it has the most compelling characters and a the villains goofy fun. Supergirl (alteast last season) is too saccharine. Don't watch Arrow, so may I shoulnt' have made the comment I did (but by most account it's been pretty shitty--until the season apparently).

LionPride

Banned
I'd like to mention that Flash and Arrow are much better already because they don't have to set up Legends of Tomorrow. That messed up the first part of both seasons

GulAtiCa

I'd like to mention that Flash and Arrow are much better already because they don't have to set up Legends of Tomorrow. That messed up the first part of both seasons

Yeah, that was kinda annoying to get through. More so with Flash then Arrow IMO, due to the Arrow part being returning characters that we've grown with last few years.

I'm curious on when the 3-parter / 4-way crossover will start picking up with hints and such. I kinda think it already has with that ending to episode 2 of the Flash.

Why's every one hating on Flash all of a sudden? Am I the only one enjoying it?

They've sort of, kind of redid everything that's happened from the past 2 seasons, character-wise and people didn't expect that. My issue is with how dumb Barry is. It's going to take a while to get a Barry who is competent. Last night proved how good Barry can be and I appreciated that (his fight with Mirror Master that is).

Otherwise, I've been enjoying Flash alongside LoT and Supergirl.

Magwik

Banned
I just pray that Flash S4 doesn't have some huge event that causes more metas to come up for little to no plot reason. >.>

Magwik

Banned
Oh no, a second freak meteor shower particle accelerator explosion!

Why aren't you posting over on Arrow?
Got thrown on night shifts for work so I can't watch the shows live anymore unless PS Vue steps their game up ): so I'm stuck waiting until 2am my time for the episode to go up on CW's shitty app

Jonogunn

Gotham is not as a good as last season, but I think it has the most compelling characters and a the villains goofy fun. Supergirl (alteast last season) is too saccharine. Don't watch Arrow, so may I shoulnt' have made the comment I did (but by most account it's been pretty shitty--until the season apparently).

Arrow season 1 & 2 were great. It's season 3 & 4 that had problems. Season 5 is (so far) back to the status quo of season 1 & 2.

Season 3 is mainly pacing issues and shoehorned flashbacks.
arrow-the-offer-ras-al-ghul-costume.png
Literally the worst villain DCTV has produced after his initial appearance.

This shit.

Season 3 had like 1 decent episode, 4 was just dull throughout until the horrendous wheelchair felicity and Laurel stuff.

caliph95

Ehh, if this continues only a few more episodes I won't care. Throwing Snow with her powers into the fray this early into a season might be heaping too much on at once.

Now, if this shit lasts half a season or all season... I'll be angry.
There is still no believable reason for it to be a secret except for CW drama.

caliph95

The Flash started with two depressing episodes that couldn't live up to the source material, then two fun but generally meaningless fillers. Last episode was fine, but it didn't help that Mirror Master and The Top were clearly nothing on Cold's presence.

Supergirl came in swinging with the big guy and a new status quo, renewed energy and a strong direction. Still struggling with villains and a place for some of the supporting characters.

Legends is apparently becoming a comedy, which works for what it is.

Arrow is on fire where every element of the show is strong and working in tandem. It's avoided the filler effect nimbly. God knows how long it will last - strong start weak finish has been a pattern for the last few seasons - but it's easily my most anticipated DC TV show currently.

Jane the Virgin is better than all of them.

So is Izombie whenever it comes back.

caliph95

I just pray that Flash S4 doesn't have some huge event that causes more metas to come up for little to no plot reason. >.>
Is there even a set number of Meta Humans, Couldn't they just keep having metas show up with the excuse they have been laying low or are in another city. There doesn't need to have the dumb flashpoint shit.

Arrow season 1 & 2 were great. It's season 3 & 4 that had problems. Season 5 is (so far) back to the status quo of season 1 & 2.

season 5 (so far) is better than season 2 as well at this point. that started off kinda wack aside from some of the slade stuff. aside from Gotham I think Arrow has somehow become the strongest DC show all of a sudden, thanks to the change.

bless up to Arrow and the Flash realizing the value of dropping their relationship drama burdens. This latest episode of the Flash was such a breeze. Barry/Iris/Joe dealing with their situation quickly and like adults made it a lot easier to watch. I really hope this becomes the new status quo.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Caitlin is hot AF this episode.

I'll admit I have trouble concentrating on what's going on if Caitlin and Iris are in the same scene. The mind is strong but the flesh is weak.

No Julian or Alchemy this week. Hmmmmmm

Sölf

That was a cool episode. Probably my favorite so far in S3. Joe & Barry totally slayed me with their awkardness though. xD

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Sölf;221714895 said:
That was a cool episode. Probably my top so far in S3. Joe & Barry totally slayed me with their mirror master though. xD

Fixed for you.

Realeza

Banned
It makes me laugh when I think that, at least so far, the only consequence of Flashpoint is Diggle's kid being a different sex. Lmao.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Was this the first time they ever showed Iris with her hair up? She's always so made up when we see her, this felt like the first time we ever saw her just sort of lounge.

My gf noticed it too

I like that people now are starting to be aware in-universe how weird it is that Joe's two kids are fucking.

Primarily, Joe is becoming aware of that.

And he's gotta bang that hot-ass DA

Top Bottom