• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

LotusHD

Banned
Great, another lie for Team Flash to have a fight over. Cisco pls

To be fair, I wouldn't want to stress her out over what could happen. Especially when telling her would make her leave right then and there. Her powers making her evil makes no sense to me though.

Nice of her to tell Francisco but not nice of Francisco to tell her about dat megaton though!! Holy shit Vibe vs Killer Frost @_@

Commercial talk: I'm very disappointed that Sony barely cares to advertise the Pro. Been seeing alot of XB1 Slim commercials lately. Back to talking about Flash ^_^

To be fair, I wouldn't want to stress her out over what could happen. Especially when telling her would make her leave right then and there. Her powers making her evil makes no sense to me though.

It's all in her head. Her fear of becoming Killer Frost is creating a Killer Frost alternate personality.

Gambit61

I mean, I knew I'd get a corny ass answer like that, but I hope they won't really say that in the show lol
Who am I kidding, of course they will

hahahaha. I just hope lying doesn't blow up in his face like it normally does. Barry just got the team back together :(

Top Bottom