• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

ZeroX03

Banned
If it's anything like the comics, I'd kind of figure the fight is played straight because Caitlin loses control without a heat source.

If only she had someone who could create an infinite amount of fire to keep her warm. But he gone

WedgeX

Banned
Should have given him haldol.

If it's anything like the comics, I'd kind of figure the fight is played straight because Caitlin loses control without a heat source.

If only she had someone who could create an infinite amount of fire to keep her warm. But he gone

Time for Caitlin to get after some Jackson.

At first I thought the implication was Savitar moved so fast, he is to Barry what Flash is to normal people. But I suppose he's just invisible to everybody else.

ZeroX03

Banned
#3.07 "Killer Frost" Promo directed by Kevin Smith

He's Savitar, named after the God of Motion Speed. B tier speedster villain. Nothing all that special. They probably won't even do the cool history with Johnny Quick and Max Mercury either.

235649-145545-savitar.jpg

At first I thought the implication was Savitar moved so fast, he is to Barry what Flash is to normal people. But I suppose he's just invisible to everybody else.

No that was the implication.

That was wow! Flash taking his mantel back as best DC TV show tonight.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom