• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

I love that clip but not bringing Wynn is a huge misstep. Wynn, Felicity, Cisco and Ray all in the same room. oh man.

I mean, if they were serious about bringing all the help they needed, J'onn, M'gann, Alex, Mon-El and Guardian would come through the breach as well.

Here's a clip from the crossover coming up and I noticed something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UA1HbmEeag

If you watch carefully, it looks like Caitlin is still on the team, and it kind of looks like she's in the wheelchair.

Same pose as Iris, Sitting in a chair/on a box.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Heck, you could throw some of the villains on those lists too. The world ending or being taken over would be proper motivation to fight, what other choice do they have?

Not something feasible on TV. But it would be cool to see a movie take that approach.

Joni

Heck, you could throw some of the villains on those lists too. The world ending or being taken over would be proper motivation to fight, what other choice do they have?

Not something feasible on TV. But it would be cool to see a movie take that approach.

The Legion of Doom would be a nice fit for this. Hell, just bring Reverse Flash instead of Barry.

Sölf

savitarspsi8.gif

I love that design. Holy shit.
Overall the episode was pretty lame, but that ending. Oh boy.

Joni

Ya'll are drastically overestimating this Constantine's talents with offensive magic.

And Oliver would typically be too slow to tackle Reverse Flash. Cross-over power boosts! He would seem more appropriate than Thea or Diggle power-wise.

shingi70

Banned

Justice league unlimited did just this for its finale.

Xenoboy

I just had a probably stupid idea for the big bad for the next season.
What if it's season centered around the Trickster vs Abra Kadabra in Central City. Who is the best? Trickster would have some rouges on his side and Kadabra would have that sweet future tech. Of course, Star Wars would probably hog Hamill, which is a shame since that sucks.

ZeroX03

Banned
Last DC TV episode before the crossover!

#3.07 "Killer Frost"
Episode Promo
FAT KEV SMITH DIRECTS; KILLER FROST EMERGES — Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) uses her powers to save Barry (Grant Gustin) but as her mother predicted, the effort unleashes her inner Killer Frost. Killer Frost goes on a rampage looking for Dr. Alchemy, kidnapping Julian (Tom Felton) and battling both The Flash and Vibe (Carlos Valdes). Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) have a heart to heart talk over who has dibs on the cute DA.
fla306b-0427b2b3-211582.jpg

Top Bottom