• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Makonero

So next season we will have Inertia and Max Mercury, and then after that we'll have Hermes (the actual Greek god) and so on.

I'm so so so sick of speedsters.

Da-Kid

I'm actually hoping next season they adapt the Godspeed ark. I find it pretty interesting. Also a great way to introduce a white Wally West in this suit of course.
5227912-0922724778-tumbl.jpg

From Earth 0

But if not, I'd definitely would like to see The Rouges actually be the villains of the season for once.
&

Khezu

Speaking of that picture, the hell happened to the Pied Piper?

He became good because Barry fucked up time again.

Right? I didn't imagine that?

Joni

Speaking of that picture, the hell happened to the Pied Piper?

He became good because Barry fucked up time again.

Right? I didn't imagine that?

He might be bad again, he might be written out, he might just be staying with his parents to pop in for an episode when necessary.

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying the interplay between HR and Cisco. I think Tom Cavanagh might be the unsung hero of the show.

Normally that's the case. HR fucking sucks tho. Throw him and his hat back into the multiverse savitar plz

I appreciate that they're doing something with a new goofier wells but they really gotta work on that delivery

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Fantastic episode.

Servitar (sp?) I'm sure I've seen him in the comics, but cannot recall where.

tkscz

Fantastic episode.

Servitar (sp?) I'm sure I've seen him in the comics, but cannot recall where.

Was a Russian who got speed and learned how to user the SF better than other Speedsters at the time (pretty sure this was right after Crisis: OIE and Barry just died).

Cafeman

I was right - I did see Matt Parkman in the preview! Just read an article at Screen Rant, Grunberg has a repeating role as a cop.

randome

Is Wally gonna be around for the whole series? I'm kinda annoyed by how whiny he is and how expressionless his face is. It's like he just doesn't fit in with Joe/Iris/Barry/everyone.

carlsojo

Is Wally gonna be around for the whole series? I'm kinda annoyed by how whiny he is and how expressionless his face is. It's like he just doesn't fit in with Joe/Iris/Barry/everyone.

The only time I've liked him at all was when he was Kid Flash in the S3 premiere sooo maybe now he'll be more fun?

Bane

It is a bummer they're going back to the evil speedster well again but at least it's not Rival. When I thought he was going to be the big bad I was preparing myself for some bad times. I'm digging what little we've seen of Savitar so far.

Now to wait for the Black Racer next season.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
For big bads give us Rogue War, Gorilla Grodd, Neron..

If they did Grodd in a regular capacity, do you think CG would be better, or a combo of animatronics and a suit?

ZeroX03

Banned
If they did Grodd in a regular capacity, do you think CG would be better, or a combo of animatronics and a suit?

Original Grodd appearance was actually a suit.

It would have to be mostly CGI. They would probably have to armor him up to reduce the workload, and all the gorillas in gorilla city would look the same but they could probably use some suits for those. Grodd's fur means they can't do the kind of soft CGI effect that things like aliens and Savitar sort of have, he needs to look sharp and defined.

Like I said best way to do Grodd is focus on his mind control. Give him full genius intelligence and make him a mostly unseen cerebral threat.

caliph95

Original Grodd appearance was actually a suit.

It would have to be mostly CGI. They would probably have to armor him up to reduce the workload, and all the gorillas in gorilla city would look the same but they could probably use some suits for those. Grodd's fur means they can't do the kind of soft CGI effect that things like aliens and Savitar sort of have, he needs to look sharp and defined.

Like I said best way to do Grodd is focus on his mind control. Give him full genius intelligence and make him a mostly unseen cerebral threat.
They could have some sort of human representative to the rouge that he controls and only show a monkey in the shadows.

Before anyone says anything i just remembered that Gorilla's an ape not a monkey.

ZeroX03

Banned
A familiar face puts a smile on my face in the synopsis for the mid-season finale.

#3.09 "The Present" (for ZeroX03)
BARRY SEEKS HELP FROM JAY GARRICK! — With Alchemy and Savitar still looming threats, Barry (Grant Gustin) is unable to focus on the Christmas holiday, and especially his relationship with Iris (Candice Patton). Determined to stop Savitar, Barry goes to Earth-3 to get advice from Jay Garrick (guest star John Wesley Shipp). Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) wants to help Barry fight Savitar and reveals that he’s been training with H.R. (Tom Cavanagh), which doesn’t go over well with Barry. As Cisco (Carlos Valdes) faces his first Christmas without his brother Dante (guest star Nicholas Gonzalez), old wounds are reopened. Rachel Talalay directed the episode with story by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing and teleplay by Lauren Certo (FL309). Original airdate 12/6/2016.

For big bads give us Rogue War, Gorilla Grodd, Neron..

I hope we get Grodd for next season which leads into Rogue War. Just read about Neron..... It sounds a bit like what Alchemy is doing right now but I wouldn't mind it. Rogues and Grodd are my knowledge about Flash enemies so I wouldn't mind seeing someone of Neron's capabilities being on tv. Reading up on more of his wiki and wow! He leads into so much more than what I thought. It could be cool to see him come alive (and to see who they could cast as Neron. Dude is tall as fuck lol) on tv.

Top Bottom