• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Kard8p3

No it doesn't. She went from normal to mustache twirling cartoon character in the course of the last forty minutes.

It's been shown and stated numerous times already the more she uses her powers the more it affects her, iirc in the comics one iteration of her needs Firestorm to actually give her heat or she turns murderous (or dies, I can't remember tbh). Makes perfect sense imo.

Would you rather her go through another arc of being with someone only for said person to die/turn evil?

It's been shown and stated numerous times already the more she uses her powers the more it affects her, iirc in the comics one iteration of her needs Firestorm to actually give her heat or she turns murderous (or dies, I can't remember tbh). Makes perfect sense imo.

Would you rather her go through another arc of being with someone only for said person to die/turn evil?

Just because something was in the comics doesn't mean it makes sense.

It's just shitty writing. Her personality did a 180 for no reason over the course of half an episode.

And it will probably snap right back by the end of the episode.

Top Bottom