• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

The Light

Barry fucked up the timeline and now she's having to deal with mental issues caused by her powers. Of course, she's going to be pissed.

To be fair, has anything ever gone well for her? Pretty much at every turn her life gets fucked somehow.
As far as Caitlin goes not much has changed for her. She finally got over Ronnie and why would she be upset about zoom?
If she tried helping with her powers then having things go bad to worse I could accept the heel turn. So far she has mostly used her powers inadvertently with only a handful being purposely. That somehow turns her into an evil truth bomb badass?

I bet Caitlin going Killer Frost is psychosomatic- she let Earth 2 Killer Frost get in her head, and her fear of turning into KF is making it become manifest. Her powers don't actually affect her mental state.

As far as Caitlin goes not much has changed for her. She finally got over Ronnie and why would she be upset about zoom?
If she tried helping with her powers then having things go bad to worse I could accept the heel turn. So far she has mostly used her powers inadvertently with only a handful being purposely. That somehow turns her into an evil truth bomb badass?

This I agree with. She went from a kitten to a monster in seconds.

Patryn

I'm not a fan of Joe and Iris singing Barry's praises in an episode in which all of the many ways Barry has fucked up is being pointed out.

Top Bottom