• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Have there been others besides the Flash vs Arrow and World's Finest?

"Legends of Today," which was The Flash portion of last year's crossover. It also laid the groundwork for The Legends of Tomorrow series.

Not to mention the Arrow side of those crossovers "The Brave and the Bold" and "Legends of Yesterday"

Worlds' Finest was a joy to watch for the interactions even though it was a sub-par episode of Supergirl.

I'm sure Invasion will deliver on that front, at the very least.

Worlds' Finest was a joy to watch for the interactions even though it was a sub-par episode of Supergirl.

I loved how super competent Barry was that episode. He taught Winn about CW-verse hacking, fixed their prison system, passed Oliver's knowledge onto Supergirl, and single handedly pushed through the Kara x James romance that hadn't moved for half a season. Imagine if that Barry was around at the end of season 2...

NeonBlack

I loved how super competent Barry was that episode. He taught Winn about CW-verse hacking, fixed their prison system, passed Oliver's knowledge onto Supergirl, and single handedly pushed through the Kara x James romance that hadn't moved for half a season. Imagine if that Barry was around at the end of season 2...

Who is this mysterious problem solver and why hasn't he gone back in time to fuck all this up?

All character seem to he better when they're on other shows. Look at Team Arrow on Flash appearances.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think Barry will get upgraded off chump status by virtue of King Chump Ray Palmer being there.

Joni

15230703_1214510218634243_1974404318773466867_n.jpg

^ me either. I don't understand the reference.

Also Barry is a sociopath.

"So I just went back and time, changed the future, and then changed it back resulting in your brother dying. We still cool, right?"

Seriously writers?

Joni

^ me either. I don't understand the reference.

Also Barry is a sociopath.

"So I just went back and time, changed the future, and then changed it back resulting in your brother dying. We still cool, right?"

Seriously writers?

It is the Batman v Superman dialogue when Wonder Woman shows up.

Joni said:
That is something you will hear about 10 times each day this week.

Please believe I get it. Let me rephrase, how is it actually funny?

Sephzilla said:
There's technically no way to prove Flashpoint killed Cisco's brother

Well, we won't know. What we do know is that he was alive the night Barry went back. You can't write your way out of that.

Actually yes, you can. That's all they ever do on this show whenever Barry messes up.

Sephzilla

Well, we won't know. What we do know is that he was alive the night Barry went back. You can't write your way out of that.

Actually yes, you can. That's all they ever do on this show whenever Barry messes up.

I'm still pretty confident that season 3 is going to end with Barry going back and stopping himself from making Flashpoint

Sephzilla

Would you like to make a bet?

After seeing a WrassleGAF member get a year long ban for taking a bad bet, I'm not engaging.

But the reason I say that's what's going to happen at the end is because
that's how Flashpoint ends. Plus we still need the Barry who tells Season 1 Barry not to save his mom.

Slayven

Wally can't carry this show though. As badly as Barry is screwing up, Gustin continues to deliver.
Their Wally can't

Seriously though that can't be Savitar, they wouldn't do Savitar dirty like that.

You think a crazy Indian running around saying "I feel the need for Speed".

I happen to tune in last week and I thought they were doing Cicada due to the guys in robes

Wally was a an idiot because he had to literally grow up over night. Shows what a shit mentor Barry was.

Top Bottom