• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I love that they tried to train against Supergirl and they all got fucking worked, lol.

JSevere

Ollie, Barry, and Kara sharing a scene together is all I ever wanted. Crossover is great so far

Barry messed things up for people across three shows goddamn

Well.... Now should be just as good as any time for Oliver to tell them he already has a weapon for Kara, right? Yup.

Loved Kara's expression though. She was just enjoying destroying Earth-1's heroes. They need Static. Apparently, lightning and electrical based attacks do a ton of damage to Kara and Manjobber over on Earth-38.

Patryn

Is it possible that future Barry is talking about the original timeline? The one we never saw, that got changed by Reverse Flash and Barry originally going back to his house?

Neoxon

Wally, it's just that you need to get some more training. You can't just jump in head-first into the action.

I do respect your resolve to be a hero, though.

Commercial for FFXV reminded me of Stephen King's It & Stranger Things.

I don't watch Legends, but according to one of the recent synopses
Thawne is working with the villain(s) in that show. And we already know he's aware of what changes the flashpoint reversion caused to the "normal" timeline.
Maybe that's what Barry's warning was about?

ZeroX03

Banned
Commercial for FFXV reminded me of Stephen King's It & Stranger Things.

I don't watch Legends, but according to one of the recent synopses
Thawne is working with the villain(s) in that show. And we already know he's aware of what changes the flashpoint reversion caused to the "normal" timeline.
Maybe that's what Barry's warning was about?

Thawne isn't working with the villains, he IS the villain.

Top Bottom